YamiMario

General Cartoon Network/Adult Swim/Toonami Thread

4,792 replies to this topic

PSE1nf0
I was looking at wikipedia, and found this

Bobb'e Says is a comedy clip show series that premiered on August 18, 2009 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time Zone on Cartoon Network. It premiered right before the premiere of Dude, What Would Happen... on Cartoon Network. Is has host Bobb'e J. Thompson watch "funny"[citation needed] home videos and have him make fun of them, while telling viewers how to avoid those situations. and on CN Real shows on Mondays and Wednesdays at 8:00.

I just found that funny.

oh lol

For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years.

YamiMario

I find it funny that Cartoon Network actually think live action stuff is going to work on that channel.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Best Artist 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down

Deaniac
I find it funny that Cartoon Network actually think live action stuff is going to work on that channel.

The only thing that's been on CN Real as of late is Othersiders, and that series is already finishing its run, but there's seasons 2 of DBD and DWWH and a couple of live action pilots airing in 2010 like DeadManWalkin said, but other than that, the block is starting to fade.

CN will just have to see these shows fail for themselves and pay for it later, I guess.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

magmalord

shouldnt that be called Careal Network

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2013 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos http://www.youtube.com/user/magmalord43 Cookie monster thank you for treat! Welcome to Sesame Street. Together Everyone Achieves More For dodgin' strikes with that kirby swagger. For successfully navigating the magic labyrinth of IM Meen.

YamiMario

The only thing that's been on CN Real as of late is Othersiders, and that series is already finishing its run, but there's seasons 2 of DBD and DWWH and a couple of live action pilots airing in 2010 like DeadManWalkin said, but other than that, the block is starting to fade.

CN will just have to see these shows fail for themselves and pay for it later, I guess.

Good.

Also, if they really do want live action stuff, why not make a new channel for it? I know it would take some time, but still.

At least, they didn't kill Cartoon Network completely, like Disney did with Toon Disney.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Best Artist 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down

PapaGonzales

I like how when they were talking about the new cartoons they'll be having on the channel, they mentioned some shows I never even heard of in my life, I was expecting something like the What-A-Cartoon Show or Moxie. I wouldn't doubt they scrapped "Cop Carp" before airing it on the network, it sounded like a really bad idea for a cartoon.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 - red dirt penis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Hoorah, Tennis League champion!

Jayblin

Because based on how horrible CNReal's ratings are, a channel devoted to the shit just doesn't seem that smart of a business move at all.

And it doesn't help at all that the actual shows are shit.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

sockface1111

The musical Batman: The Brave and The Bold episode aired last Friday.

It was awesome.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Deaniac

If anything, this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyO2HHpmlt4

That guy just made the word "idolizes" sound perverted.

Yeesh.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Guysafari

Hooray!! For once something good is happening with TV!

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For meeting up with Miss10 and Deepercutt! For finding all three Meen images! For completing 5 matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For donating to the site!

DMW90

I like how when they were talking about the new cartoons they'll be having on the channel, they mentioned some shows I never even heard of in my life, I was expecting something like the What-A-Cartoon Show or Moxie. I wouldn't doubt they scrapped "Cop Carp" before airing it on the network, it sounded like a really bad idea for a cartoon.

1. The carp cop show was named Fish Police.

2. Imagine a world were adult swim was created the same time Cartoon Network premiered. The network touting shows like Capitol Critters and Fish Police as innovative shows for the adult demographic. Where they air movies like Fritz the Cat and Coonskin every Sunday night and early uneditied 80s anime Saturday nights, predating Toonami. That could've helped CN to set the toon network gig in stone rather than trying to be so close to the Nick demographic in the early days.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

Erazor
I was looking at wikipedia, and found this

Bobb'e Says is a comedy clip show series that premiered on August 18, 2009 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time Zone on Cartoon Network. It premiered right before the premiere of Dude, What Would Happen... on Cartoon Network. Is has host Bobb'e J. Thompson watch "funny"[citation needed] home videos and have him make fun of them, while telling viewers how to avoid those situations. and on CN Real shows on Mondays and Wednesdays at 8:00.

I just found that funny.

oh lol

I read that about a month ago and burst out laughing. I showed my brother who had a similar reaction.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Yaminomalex

If anything, this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyO2HHpmlt4

oh my god

I haven't seen that in 12 years. I'm also amazed that they didn't get sued for that.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

_Cristhop3r_

lol no new episodes of Chowder in Arg.

_Cristhop3r_

Oh lol guess what are they putting in Votatoon:

Total Drama Island vs. Naruto

wat