appdirect

Simpsons Image Spam

116 replies to this topic

YTPNerdette

jTkK8YB.jpg

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Ben

4qZ8U9M.png

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

TVBForever
  • Banned
  • tumblr_mfy2t4ZxhZ1rtr3kno1_500.jpg

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Detour on YouTube

Mate30.png

No TV no beer make homer go something something

For participating in ten successful collabs! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. TRY IT ON, MR. SQUIDWARD For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For bringing not one, but TWO members to the site! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System