• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
appdirect

Simpsons Image Spam

109 replies to this topic

Ben

Simpsons.jpg

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • why am i just now finding this thread

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

Grease Witherspoon

n2c98tpf86zx.jpg

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013 2013 January 2013 - "Batmans Overtly Sexual Fair Use Adventure" (Sentence mix-core) December 2011 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 55 videos A whoppin' 25 videos uploaded.

Ben

Homer_2.jpg

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

YTPNerdette

KS8JuOZ.jpg

3b4f8c2f3c3223dd0392ddc295de6819.jpg

tumblr_inline_ohbl01I69h1r63chl_540.jpg

9a427ac690ed0b6cb7fe739815b03c56.jpg

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YTPNerdette

tumblr_osbzgmO9wk1woz73ho1_540.png

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

THE STYRO-FOOOOOAAAAM

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

LordSmeargle

gJRXQAs.jpg

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For writing 10742 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Anything Goes 30-Seconds Collab: Second Coming Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

thebluespectre

Is the Tracy Ullman Show cheating?

Spoiler

WDBHZCD.png

mQCubKa.png

dapTk4k.png

u6VtTud.png

d3D5tW6.png

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For staying strike free for 3 years. Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Congratulations for your first article with the Writing Staff.