Ian O'Keefe

Which "Deleted YTP" do you remember watching on YouTube?

66 posts in this topic

This is simply a "Poop Talk" topic where people are discussing any "deleted/taken down" YTP that they remember watching before it got deleted.

For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

I guess all the videos I can't seem to find are taken down, so I remember that One Direction YTP that's been lyrically remixed to match the melody.

BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I have some fond memories of FitzCharisma's poops, more specifically the following:

"The city of New York vs. Michael Rosen"

"Spingebill: Misadventures in Bikkkini Bottom"

"Bikkkini Bottom's most wanted."

I've been trying to find some mirrors of these poops but so far I've yet to find any of them. T_T

For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Oh yeah, the Michael Rosen's Pokémon battle between him and May. He played that on Pokémon Red iirc. He used Rattata in front of some strong Pokémon sent by May and obviously lost. So Michael threw his Gameboy out the window...

Some other moment I remember:

Michael: I think you know what I mean...

(No Michael, this isn't that sort of poop)

Michael: Okay, then *laughter* what...

BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

There used to be a fairly popular pooper named PlatinumPoop and he made Peppa Pig YTPs, but he took them down and most of his poops are lost. He hasn't made poops since January 2015.

My most remembered "Deleted YTP" is this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fhnkt

For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I remember watching IkwaylxZ's "N.BRIO INVENTED ME" and I regret not saving it because it was one of the few good Crash Bandicoot poops out there.

I'M A SUGAR DADDY That's a lot of love! It's a little itchy. For collecting all the bronze cards User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I also remember 4evervids / anti4evermario making a bunch of trippy Ed Edd n Eddy YTP's. Almost all of them are put in private setting.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I have fond memories of "Talking Dog Gives Good Advice" by Banjos Whatever, in which a dog repeatedly entreats a girl to inhale cannabis smoke. I've been thinking about remaking that, one of these days.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

On 2016-03-13 at 22:46, YTPNerdette said:

Oh yeah, the Michael Rosen's Pokémon battle between him and May. He played that on Pokémon Red iirc. He used Rattata in front of some strong Pokémon sent by May and obviously lost. So Michael threw his Gameboy out the window...

Some other moment I remember:

Michael: I think you know what I mean...

(No Michael, this isn't that sort of poop)

Michael: Okay, then *laughter* what...

And it was called: [YTP] Michael plays some Pokemon

I remember this YTP: Assens Reviews his own Face

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I remember that Obama Anger Translator YouTube Poop that was actually really good. Now I can't seem to find it anymore.

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Fred Flintstone has a speech impediment by igiulamam. It seems everything that the author made has been reuploaded except that one, so it might be lost forever.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 90 5-star ratings For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards User with Funniest Avatars 2016 You did it! For having a blog featured You are MMMMMMMMMM...rich enough to earn this medal! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Best Tenniser 2014 You're Yellow September 2013 - "9000 POUNDS KING NIGHT TALKING TO BLACKENED ARTHUR" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / April 2015 - "Goethe's mighty morphin' theory of colors" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards October 2012 - Overall / May 2015 - Brain rape/Rape-core / June 2015 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For winning the Tennis Cup 4! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/103646-the-olde-shits-of-yer-corruptionsound/

For employing the art of the written word congrats on 25 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos For participating in 10 collabs! In commemoration of sheer athleticism on the YouChew's greenest courts in the world If ya are what ya say, you are, a superstar Congrats on getting more than 25 vids in the showroom.

Robotnik destroys the mall is another igiulamam poop that's missing. I still remember some scenes of it so I could almost remake it.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

I remember watching Krobo's "How The Grirch Borrowed Hanukkah" before it got taken down for "hate speech" or some shit.

Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (YTPMV) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 (YTPMV) / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 102 videos Hooray! Chewm For 5 completed games of tennis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 27 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 27 videos

I once saw a YTP where Michael Rosen buys every Amiibo for Super Smash Bros, except for Villager, Marth, and Wii Fit Trainer, because they were sold out everywhere (which makes sense, because the same thing happened in real life). I don't remember the name of the video, nor did I ever find it again. It was probably removed from YouTube.

Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

There was an amazing fellow once called Adventure2TheUnknown.

Every single video of his being lost breaks my heart. There's a few uploads here and there, but his gold material KotH/Pumkin stuff is gone, and I'm assuming he didn't have backups or he would have re-uploaded them.

For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For writing 11289 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014, Friendliest User 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015 2013 Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular For the category of Most Helpful Member
2013, Friendliest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

To think of it, I believe all of Calculate900's videos are lost by this point, which is a shame as I used to be a big fan of his. As far as I know no-one's reuploaded any of his stuff yet. Oh well :(

For staying strike free for 3 years. "going vegan" with LaVieCestLol and ravinrabbid123 For getting 90 5-star ratings Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best Tenniser 2016
Best Tenniser 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Classic April 2014 - "Robotnik on a Farm in Nottingham near the Mall of America" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

There was a variety poop from theadventuretimefan that started with Gravity Falls and also had Adventure Time and his Pocoyo collab entry in it. I don't remember the title of that poop but it is the first one I saw from that pooper.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I made that one private because it was my most viewed video and had 1/3 dislikes, plus I never really liked it all that much.

Recommended YouTube Poops For March 2015 Participating in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Meeting kodywells Nice! Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos For numerous contributions to the Chewiki! Thanks! m * 1000 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! A lil tennis racket in case you're playing tougher Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos kkkkkkfffffffTHERE'SffffkkkFIREkkkkkkffff For having a blog entry featured. User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Friendliest User 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015 For getting theregularmaster on the site. Started the Nostalgia collab, which featured over 10 participants and lasted over 15 minutes. November 2013 - "YTP: Old Sources Are Old" (Sentence mix-core) November 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core For the Regular Show Collaboration Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos