Ian O'Keefe

Which "Deleted YTP" do you remember watching on YouTube?

66 posts in this topic

Oh, @SidewalkSurfboard made a poop of the Miser Brothers Song but it and her channel seem to be gone.  The "crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube" joke cracked me up.

For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Deleted poops I can think of at this moment are some of Chinelin's YTPs, with the Hotel Mario Has A Malfunction series being a prominent example. Only one of those was saved, and I remember watching other parts that involve things like Mario creating an electric ball that floats upwards (followed by his "instruction book" hand moving across the screen and then being replaced by Harkinian's Mah Boi hand), and Mario smashing the big piggy bank only for him, the money and the piggy bank being sucked into the puncture he created as if it were a black hole. I wish I could see the rest of the series again.

I also remember "Kirby devoured this video", also by Chinelin. A very short tennis round YTP that featured "YOU ARE DEAD" and a Kirby 64 soundtrack piece turned into massive ear rape.

For coming in 3rd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

One poop that I fondly remember was Wikiwow's "Robotnik Learns How to Draw Sonic" for two gags, Robotnik intimately assaulting a Mailman and repeatedly going HOUWEISH in front of a mirror while wearing Sonic's head.

Sadly it appears that this one is completely gone.

User with Funniest Avatars 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017
Best Image Editor 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017 Best Artist 2017
Best Newcomer 2017
User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! bubble gum and taffy That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! It's a little itchy... For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Asked nicely.

On 12/13/2016 at 1:13 PM, Umigame said:

One poop that I fondly remember was Wikiwow's "Robotnik Learns How to Draw Sonic" for two gags, Robotnik intimately assaulting a Mailman and repeatedly going HOUWEISH in front of a mirror while wearing Sonic's head.

Sadly it appears that this one is completely gone.

You're in luck. Ephemeron Archive appears to have uploaded a handful of old lost poops, including that one:

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

[YTP] Filthy Wilfy

Can't remember the author but that was one of my favourite Brimley poops. [phaser noise] "aw hell, now I'm purple"

Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try in on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Add luigalga's DYING TO TYPE to the list of YTPs that are long gone to the sands of time now :(

I made this one...with my tears...

For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The first YTP I ever watched, Deepercutt's "Knuckles can't play baseball" is no longer on YT. Which, is pretty annoying. Although, I definitely reckon someone out there has it on their computer, due to the 500k+ views it had.

Another one I remember watching was a Rosen YTP, called : "Michael's mum keeps the rope under the kitchen sink", by MovieAcid.

Some of the funniest, well done sentence mixing I have ever seen in a YTP. Shame his account is gone, along with his YTP's.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

On 2/16/2017 at 03:27, Keir Epton. said:

The first YTP I ever watched, Deepercutt's "Knuckles can't play baseball" is no longer on YT. Which, is pretty annoying. Although, I definitely reckon someone out there has it on their computer, due to the 500k+ views it had.

I think you might be remembering the name differently, because I've found Sonic can't play Baseball on Deepercutt's channel which has been up on YouTube for almost an entire decade now.

For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS donation_award_notes For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

"Fred Flintstone has a speech impediment" by igiulamam

It's been a long time. It might be one of their completely lost videos, as it has never been reuploaded.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 90 5-star ratings For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards User with Funniest Avatars 2016 You did it! For having a blog featured You are MMMMMMMMMM...rich enough to earn this medal! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Best Tenniser 2014 You're Yellow September 2013 - "9000 POUNDS KING NIGHT TALKING TO BLACKENED ARTHUR" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / April 2015 - "Goethe's mighty morphin' theory of colors" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards October 2012 - Overall / May 2015 - Brain rape/Rape-core / June 2015 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For winning the Tennis Cup 4! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/103646-the-olde-shits-of-yer-corruptionsound/

For employing the art of the written word congrats on 25 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos For participating in 10 collabs! In commemoration of sheer athleticism on the YouChew's greenest courts in the world If ya are what ya say, you are, a superstar Congrats on getting more than 25 vids in the showroom.

All of Arufonzu's vids.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

For me, I enjoyed watching that YTP by Marck3611 where he started using the Permanent Seal.  I couldn't help but laugh at the masterful sentence mixing when the narrator says "Side effects may include you will f*cking die, and a severe vaginal bleeding.  Your vagina will bleed so much, everyone will call it the Red Sea."

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I fondly remember a Peppermint Park poop by igiulamam called "Peppermint Poop", the remixed Rhino song was a highlight

I also fondly remember kingcornholio's poops, especially the one called "What died here" which remixed the Cartoon Planet bumper featuring Space Ghost

EYELASHES! For meeting 2112pk! For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 196 days before it was shut down

Well the first one I ever saw was "MamaLuigi has Tourettes". It's been gone for almost as long (close to 10 years)

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

This one poop with a stuttered clip of some dude saying "dune buggy-buggy-buggy".  Trying to remember who made it - oddly enough I remember the description ("Tom wishes he'd brought the dune buggy.") but not the title.  It also included a song called "Mr. Push-It-Good".

I have a feeling it was Vorhias or NovaBoso or one of those fellers.

There was another one with "Mickey attempts to equal or surpass" as part of the title, based off of "Mickey's Rival".  I still have the URL but not the uploader's name or anything.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos

"The Tom & Jerry YouTube Poop Kit".

I remember seeing this with having some old memes thrown in, and "pingas" word replacements.

Come to think of it, I still have the poop somewhere on a poop compilation DVD that I've burned 5 years ago. Maybe I could give a shot at cracking it's existence.

For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016. For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I have so many YTPs download onto my SD Card that most of them are no longer on the world wide web when I searched them. It's quite surprising that I have some OrphusFTW stuff that have been removed like the reminder for Skooks 5 and his MLP poop entry.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014

Back in late 2013, I remember seeing a cartoonlover98 YTP called "Friendship is Political Bullshit". However, cartoonlover removed it somewhere in 2014 because he didn't like it, and it hasn't been reuploaded ever since. Even though I lost interest in cartoonlover's videos in early 2014, I haven't forgotten about this deleted poop.

Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

ABITW's Secret Santa video.

It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

3 minutes ago, Sagan Blob said:

ABITW's Secret Santa video.

I actually had his Secret Santa video on my computer the whole time. Here's a re-upload of it (It's on my channel as "Unlisted"):

For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

I remember watching a series of SML YTPs that I can no longer find for some reason no matter what I try. These SML YTPs I think existed during October-November 2016, and then just got deleted sometime afterward.

Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System