SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

Overused jokes in YTP

334 replies to this topic

ravinrabbid123
14 hours ago, NKpower said:

People who make a quick YTPMV based on the first few notes of the Super Mario theme in their poops.

Hahaha, guilty!! :P I did that in my second poop.

BWAAAH! You can’t spell succesful without esful. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats on taking 1st Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Placing 2nd in Chew-or-Treat (2017) You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try it on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Paperking99

The GTA "Wasted" text. I've seen it in many YTPs, and it's not funny, in my opinion.

_instant_button__grand_theft_auto_v_instant_wasted_by_tukari_g3-d9lidfc.png

For obtaining 50 awards. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza Wear it with pride. For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Amuness
13 hours ago, Paperking99 said:

The GTA "Wasted" text. I've seen it in many YTPs, and it's not funny, in my opinion.

_instant_button__grand_theft_auto_v_instant_wasted_by_tukari_g3-d9lidfc.png

tumblr_ocog7ssSM81tm3mvjo1_1280.jpg

sorry not sorry

OT: What was an overused joke was the whole "9/11" joke. Seriously, in hindsight, it's a rather fucked up concept on its own.

Thankfully, it has died down a lot

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • MLG

Currently, I have seen like a lot of YTP noobs using MLG jokes with MS paint. It's not even funny anymore

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

YTPNerdette

IDK if overused but I am not really into those fart jokes. Some people are sometimes guilty of what they think is overused, but you'll barely see me getting away with a fart joke! (albeit the fart sound effect in my Adventure Time YTP was used but not as a fart joke because the fart joke was originally in that episode to begin with (or, for the last scene, to end with), plus it sounded like a flat-out sharp sounding pixel shooting.)

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Tomservo3

Back in 2009-2010, Making YTP characters sing Never Gonna Give You Up was way overdone. I made two YTP characters sing it with the sentence mixing and all. (Link and Dr. Rabbit.)

Those are no longer on YT since my old account was deleted, but I might re-upload them soon.

gwattspc214

cry scenes, like when a character says "no" to a question and sad music starts playing

For staying strike free for 3 years. Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

DCB99F YTP Archives

I would say John Cena jokes, but to me, color bars, PINGAS, joj, hoh sis, and inflating people's heads never get old...it could be bc i started YTP in 2012.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

T Videshow

I always laugh at bunch of sentence mixes on every youtube poop's that i laughed at especially sus jokes too. 

They stick to your teeth and make PLAQUE MONSTERS grow! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99
    5 minutes ago, T Videshow said:

I always laugh at bunch of sentence mixes on every youtube poop's that i laughed at especially sus jokes too. 

Wrong forum. This isn't the "Favorite YTP Jokes" forum.

OT: The song "Sad Romance" (aka Sad Violin song). It may have been funny in YTPs at first, but after hearing it so many times, I've started to get tired of it.

For obtaining 50 awards. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza Wear it with pride. For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sagan Blob

The "Michael Bay" effects just gone waaaaay too far....

For the Steamed Hams collab! Good job! For the Steamed Hams collab! For the Steamed Hams collab! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower

I'm not keen on the joke whenever this song playing during a sexual scene, it gets really old fast and I find them overused.

Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

T Videshow

I also love the sus joke from this YTP that i like to watch.

They stick to your teeth and make PLAQUE MONSTERS grow! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YTPNerdette

are u implying that u think SUS jokes are overrated IYO, T Videshow?

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Tvsab5
    23 hours ago, Paperking99 said:

MLG kind of took it with their air horn version 

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower
    7 hours ago, T Videshow said:

Have you even read the title of the topic?

Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Casheric
    20 hours ago, T Videshow said:

Wrong forum as NKpower said said have you even read the forum title? you should put it in the faviourte YTPs forum.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. For the Fireman Sam Collab! For the Fireman Sam Collab! Top 10 Videos of May 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of May 2016 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

WeepinnWillow
    5 hours ago, Lovetoymonkeys22 said:

Wrong forum as NKpower said said have you even read the forum title? you should put it in the faviourte YTPs forum.

you could have simply upvoted NKpower's post as well instead of repeating what he said

on topic: putting "CENSORED" over characters doing sexual things. its stupid.

Best Musician 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year