SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

List underused YTP sources.

101 posts in this topic

Edit: I have changed the title of this tread a bit so it could be more accurate.

List a source that is not used much.

There is one, Jelly Jamm, A TV show that only aired in some countries, is only pooped by 2 or 3 poopers.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Just now, MrAsir17 said:

Pingu.

Nah. There's plenty of pingu poops out there

Darkwing Duck

Fantasia

I made a YTP for the 90's Collab 2

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 19:26, MrAsir17 said:

Okay then.

Yuru Yuri?

I only saw 4 poops of Yuru Yuri on the results so yeah. Also, when someone quotes you, you quote them back.

Schoolhouse Rock. Beavis and Butt-Head too, but to a lesser extent.

Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I know this sounds crazy, but I think Sofia the First could be a potentially great YTP source. Particularly the character Cedric, he's like Disney's version of I. M. Meen XD

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. July 2015 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 28 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos

Any more replies?

Oh, i know...

BREADWINNERS!

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For spending all your Chewbucks, and then some! Thinkin' 'bout them crazy 8's. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I think Seth Macfarlane's cartoons (Family Guy, American Dad, & The Cleveland Show) should be used more often. The animation is limited for easy masking, and it just has general potential for good material.

I know why it's not used though: copyright. But you know what? I think people should go for it anyways. Taking a few risks is better than always playing it safe, no?

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Azumanga Daioh is really exploitable I think in better hands it could be a really good source. Geibuchan can't hog all the fame.

The Simpsons isn't as hounded for by Fox as much anymore as I see more clips of it staying on youtube, that should get pooped more. 

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System It's got you written all over it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

oh, I remember this! XD

Peanuts (I mean, asides from Biodegradable and ChristophersThings, who, in this world has done a GOOD Peanuts YTP?)

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

I made one but it gone now cause I used a Queen song and well you know the rest 

For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Gligar13Vids. i mean I rarely see YTPs of him anywhere on YouTube. You can make a good YTP of him if you handle the source well.

For having a blog featured For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos