mapo

Post a pic of a song you're working on

40 replies to this topic

mapo

It could be a DAW of choice with a song open, a written composition, a setup, or even some written lyrics.

38162b8013.png

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Kapten

Ok

yeccWPu.png

This is the first minute or so of a progressive metal tune. I write instrument-based music with hybrid music notation/tabs. Not a lot there in the keyboard department because I do that during the actual production process.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

Crazy Luigi
On 5/21/2016 at 4:19 PM, potatoes said:

It could be a DAW of choice with a song open, a written composition, a setup, or even some written lyrics.

38162b8013.png

Hey, what program is that which you're using here?

On a related note, I should mention that I've been trying my hand at making some sampling to use for Vaporwave kinds of planning with Sony Vegas 8 lately. Specifically with certain genres of music and bands over anything more typical in regards to that genre of music.

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

mapo
11 minutes ago, Crazy Luigi said:

Renoise 3.1.0

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Kapten

5bRvj2q.png?1

Mixing a bass house track I had sitting around.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

DatRandomGuyTho
On 5/22/2016 at 11:06 PM, Crazy Luigi said:

On a related note, I should mention that I've been trying my hand at making some sampling to use for Vaporwave kinds of planning with Sony Vegas 8 lately. Specifically with certain genres of music and bands over anything more typical in regards to that genre of music.

lol i also use sony vegas for makin music

anyway:

http://imgur.com/gallery/R3Iwh

makin pretty decent flip of Skream - Midnight Request Line

i would upload it if i had soundcloud pro

For introducing Skizzle to the forums! For collecting all the bronze cards For hosting five successful collabs! No money no problems. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Lucario That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Spooky Poop 2015

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Kapten

Because I'm relieved the mix is finally freaking finished, take a looksie:

9NvSQfj.png

Too lazy to crop

...Wait actually I just realized this is the same song I posted a screenshot of 3 months ago in Pro Tools, fuck

Edited by Kapten

RCLeahcar

I've gotten round to working more on the intro and first part of a small piece I've composed in my free time.

DYrMznW.png

It sounds absolutely dreadful at the moment, as it's only in early stages and I've still got a lot of parts to put in, before I can tweak things and mix.

bubble gum and taffy For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts during the Youchew Valentines 2017 event! EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 3 years. You guessed Ravin's mood! Congrats! User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sid

I've started a 5th track for my upcoming album :

8iwNHPq.png

(btw RCLeahcar, i'm curious, what software is this in your screenshot ?)

For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For staying strike free for 3 years. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Thanks for the donation May 2015 - "Trzeci obrót" (Brain rape/Rape-core) be a cat Meeting laromande For successfully hosting over 5 collabs!!! !!! !  ! ! ! !! !! ! !!!! !! !!  !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ! ! !!  ! ! La Collab Julien Lepers Those many-way matches sure take a long time, but you have made it through the replacement'n'procrastination hell and that's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Here ya go! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year October 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core 10 Completed Matches Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 38 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For 5 completed matches. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

RCLeahcar
On 10/9/2016 at 23:24, Sid said:

I've started a 5th track for my upcoming album :

8iwNHPq.png

(btw RCLeahcar, i'm curious, what software is this in your screenshot ?)

It's Cubase 5. I use it in my classes at school, so I thought I'd get it installed on my home computer so I can work on any coursework outside of school too, and also play around with it and compose some stuff at the same time.

I think the latest version is Cubase 8.5, so my version is a little dated in parts and doesn't have all the whistles and bells of newer DAWs (not to mention the built-in instruments are pure cheese), but it still does the job and is pretty nice to use.

bubble gum and taffy For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts during the Youchew Valentines 2017 event! EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 3 years. You guessed Ravin's mood! Congrats! User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DatRandomGuyTho

TRAVVVVV.png

currently working on Travi$ Scott - Antidote (Xerox Bootleg) (putting this on bandcamp on my birthday as a freebie)

For introducing Skizzle to the forums! For collecting all the bronze cards For hosting five successful collabs! No money no problems. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Lucario That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Spooky Poop 2015

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DatRandomGuyTho

R8x4JJA.png

Working on a Bootleg of Subfiltronik & Benzmixer - Psycho (2013)

Original: