• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
mapo

Post a pic of a song you're working on

39 replies to this topic

Kapten   
Kapten

3jmhtck.png

WIP trance remix of one of my own metal songs

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

Kapten   
Kapten

NQa9WT3.png

No project is complete without FL-chan

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

I'll probably just forget about this and give up like I do with every song I make. Regardless, have a thinger.

C8kIGavUwAA_ks3.jpg:large

Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Kapten   
Kapten

8GHvy63.png

I'm making the trance remix of Cher's "Believe" that I felt should exist my whole life. Its one of the most robust productions I've made so far.

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

I can't compose, so I'm making a chiptune remix of a video game song that I like. (If you know me well enough, you probably already know what it is). I'd recommend using Famitracker if you wanna get started with using trackers. It's not particularly beginner friendly like most trackers, but from my experience, it's the easiest to learn and start making stuff with. (Also, I should probably properly label my instruments).

f6d467c8f3.png

Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

Here, have a pic of a song I thought was finished. I'll be taking the song down and putting up a better version tomorrow.

ae6596ca22.png

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

(Double post, shiith) I'm making an original thingerino instead of making a remix. I'm not gonna stop doing them, I just wanna make something original for once is all.

0b789ae757.png

(I know the channel expansion may seem a bit excessive, but I don't know if I'm even going to use those at all. They're there just in case).

Razerek   
Razerek

e277625511f5d7c51af4e62f030fc1fe.png

I started this in... February I think. still need to finish it lol

For staying strike free for 3 years. September 2014 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Tenniser 2014 I remember back in 2019 when you only had 399 matches completed. (Congratulations!!!) 10+ matches completed Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette

I wish you FL Studio users could've taught me of how to use these envelopes to not cluster up the song quite a lot.

And I have finished working on this song but I'll post a screenshot of it anyway.

skeciu.png

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheDumbening   
TheDumbening

Started working on music again since I got a new computer, I missed logic pro 

Z7SRigF.jpg

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down

ZekiiLeaf   
ZekiiLeaf

unknown.png

Even my song preview images are full of eye candy....

For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.