Sagan Blob

Would you like to poop the above source?

30 posts in this topic

Pretty much like other poop topics, this one is about you want to poop the video/film someday or not? After you answer, you must look for the other source you like others to answer.

Okay, let's begin.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Yes looks like an interesting source

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. For the Fireman Sam Collab! For the Fireman Sam Collab! Top 10 Videos of May 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of May 2016 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Maybe. I did make a Pewdiepie YTP before though.

I like this thread idea but it would be more fitting if it is in the Poop Talk section because it is YTP related. Forum Games are for things outside of YTP.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Nah. Not the kind of source I would use tbh.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

(necrobump) Most likely.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

No, I don't want Viacom to attack my channel.

For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I'll consider it for my first Big Cook, Little Cook YTP

For collecting all the bronze cards Congrats on participating in 10 collabs. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

No.

This is just the theme song, but basically any episode of Clarence is the source.