NKpower

List common gags you use in YOUR OWN poops

66 replies to this topic

NKpower

The title says it all, you list common jokes and effects that you use in your own YTPs. For example, If I was to put for mine:

• Bloody humour
  • Video game references
  • Poorly made YTPMVs that last for about 10 seconds (usually on an 8 bit game)
  • A random death of a character
  • Sad scenes
for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

My favorite type of gag I do is having Blue Red Purple Green Colors in various ways ranging from visual flashing to having characters say the colors.

Otherwise, I am exploring more gags that could spell out me!

A few examples of the blue red purple green gags that do appear:

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Lulu Luvscats

Forward-reversing obviously, then there's the use of "You Spin Me Right Round" every time something spins... oh, and I have a tendency to insert whatever I'm obsessed with at the time into nearly every video.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. July 2015 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 28 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos

The Blast Zone Boy
  • Suspended
  • ITS TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

For collecting all the bronze cards Congrats on participating in 10 collabs. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

japaneseanimehitlerants
  • Banned
  • The common gag that I use in my YTP's is mostly the MLG voice

Morimoto

-March 4th 2016: Used to represent a release date.

Started in this poop where I basically used March 4th, 2016 everytime something gets a release date.

For example:

-Wii U references (especially reversing and masking)

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower

A pretty common gag I use is whenever someone gets punched, this soundbite plays:

And of course, whenever someone says "Yes", I tend to play this soundbite:

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ReakMayhem

Mainly coming from the Ratchet & Clank games:

• Alister Aziumuth saying "No"
    • Captain Qwark saying "From the inside"
    • Insomniac Games becoming InsomosnI
    • Many moments when the word "Time" is said, it becomes "Time, Time, Time emiT" with some references
    • Finally, every explosion made in my videos has this sound effect:

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in 10 successful collabs! For the 2010s Collab! Great job! For the 2010s Collab! For the 2010s Collab! For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Sentence mix-core For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

WeepinnWillow

I put a Furby reference into at least 95% of my videos from late 2014 onwards.

For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Furnessly

A stereotypical video of mine usually has these:

For staying warn free for 9 years For going for broke, and reaching it! For writing 10221 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

Combuskenisawesome

Off the top of my head (there are likely loads more, I tend to use this overall trope quite a lot)

• "Konotoa!"
    • "Oi, Shinji!"
    • "YOU'RE KIDDING!"
    • "I'm a machine!"
    • "Of course."
    • Stingers involving a scene from Episode 37 of Death Note overdubbed with lines from the poop's main source
    • "NO, THAT'S A DIGIMON!"
    • "Wow that's too bad."
    • "I'M NOT HUNGRY!"
    • Cilan's face from when Burgundy was telling her side of a story involving him
    • Ben Tennyson's head appearing overlaid as his scream from the corresponding scene plays
    • Dawn dying (though to be fair characters die repeatedly in my YTPs all the time but Dawn is specially singled out because of my nonsensical storyline involving her)
    • Altered/fake Network watermarks
    • Characters having one or both eyes drift to make them look goofy
    • In my early poop there were these images of Han Solo and Boba Fett that would appear for no reason (I guess I Harrison Forded before it was cool, ha ha)
    • Around my Evangelion phase, I also had this recurring audio sequence (basically to make it nvolved just setting an audio clip to a few specific speeds)

And of course my all-time signature common gag:

sKpb2nf.png

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For making it in many Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one (at the time of this writing) being in March & April 2016.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings Illustrating card #79 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating 2013, Best Image Editor 2014 For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Morimoto
    • Pirate Party/Pirates - used to reference anything related to copyright
    • Big-ass watermark - used in my Chadtronic poops to reference the use (and regretting the use) of a big-ass watermark.
    • References to consoles and technology
    For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Stuart K Reilly

Stuff only I think is funny

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!