• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
NKpower

List common gags you use in YOUR OWN poops

66 replies to this topic

AGSMA   
AGSMA

pcMlisI.png

bO3CnXz.png

c4Obkkr.png

66dyT8R.png

Needless to say it got a lot more logo changes over the past couple of years than DC Comics.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Spazgoodwarthogma   
Spazgoodwarthogma

sentence mixing, ear rape, scrambling, datamoshing, stutter loops, pitch shift, sapphire, bcc and newblue plugins.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

WeepinnWillow   
WeepinnWillow

In almost every Furby Island-centric video I make, E-Loh dies.

For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

MAZZ0Murder   
MAZZ0Murder

If Master Kaku is in a YTP he will utter "COCK" to some capacity.

In the MEGAMEAT stuff, I have a lot of running gag's such as the character Troy telling Jordan he should be Jack, asking "Who are you?" and a weird way of saying "dead".

Gilgamesh...will do Gilgamesh things.

And naturally GIRUGAMESH is bound to pop up.

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Paperking99   
Paperking99

I usually use the "color bars test card", but I add some video and audio effects to it.

The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

StockReady   
StockReady

I combine clips with similar situations and movements a lot, for example having a clip of a person firing a gun and then inserting a clip from a completely different source where a person is blown back by something. It looks nice when the cut feels natural.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

thapoint09   
thapoint09

Whenever a character moves from one side of the screen to the next, I always screen flip the clip and reverse it.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

NKpower   
NKpower

Making characters say Pokémon names seems to be a common joke throughout my poops.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Cosmic Collision   
Cosmic Collision

I flood my poops with sentence mixing. I have 1:20 of a new caillou poop, and within that time, there are at least 17 modified sentences.

I also like to use slapstick style editing gags, with extremely bizarre results. In an unfinished Overwatch YTP, I made a scene where Widowmaker dives off a building, lands in Zenyatta's face, and of course, explodes. It isn't easy, and I always have to use After Effects.

I always overuse Adobe Premire's "Turbulent Displace" effect.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HassanLechkar   
HassanLechkar

I usually use ear rape and visual jokes and gags in my poops.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD   
CODEREDJAROD

One of things CODE and I commonly do in or videos is include song from any of the Bemani games. In fact, almost all of the YTPs we have posted contain a song from a Bemani game. 

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

GSgiraffes   
GSgiraffes

I like adding the nope.avi sound to almost everything.

Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Cosmic Collision   
Cosmic Collision

My poops are getting to be pretty morbid.

Ian O'Keefe   
Ian O'Keefe

Ear Rape, Stutter Looping, Scrambling, Visual jokes, Vibrato (audio effect) and Wave (video effect).

For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

Cosmic Collision   
Cosmic Collision

I do a lot of reversinggnisrever fo tol a od I