NKpower

List common gags you use in YOUR OWN poops

66 replies to this topic

thapoint09

Whenever there's some sustained noise, I tend to add a vibrato slide while zooming in on whatever's making the noise.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

VentXekart

Chroma-keyed clips of various models from Quake II and games on the Half-Life/GldSrc engine playing their animations. Though for models and content on the Source Engine I tend to just put them on a green-screen map such as this one, then I animate them in the software and then just render it as a clip that I can use in my poops.

For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

forward reversing, DragonForce references, SuS jokes, Zoom-in/Zoom-out, Sentence mixing (sexual, profane, or others.)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99

Recently, a common joke that I've been using is the "FUCKING NEOWWW" sound from this video:

For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

purplecolorz12124

Reversing, sentence mixing, cropping, SuS jokes, pitch change, masking, and video effects.

TheWackyWeevil

I use a screaming sound effect from Scratch commonly in my videos now, because I think that the scream is pretty funny.

Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Classic) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sparkella

Wordsplicing/sentence mixing things into something absurd; making repeating/running gags from mad-libbing phrases-- happens at least once on average. Something I keep doing is using a different video effect for each frame in a stutter, and shaking the frame as soon as I learned how to do that. I also find myself doing a supercut sometimes and that is almost always based on me noticing that a character says something a lot.

Eat Drink CHEW Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of May 2017_2 (Sentence mix-core)

NKpower

Inserting one frame messages about my thoughts on one scene, and another throughout my videos just to see if people would pause the video and find them. It's without a doubt one of my favourite YTP gags to use.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThornBrain

Stutters and seizures, jumbling, pitch-shifting, making short YTPMVs when what I'm working on turns rhythmic, heavy audio distortion (without clipping the master), putting the head of Dave Grohl from the "Learn to Fly" video somewhere, using trail/kaleidoscope/chroma key effects, and just using parts/syllables/sibilance of a sentence and cutting from that.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

Mackenzie

More precise ones:

• Making an original YTPMV of the Pokémon theme in the beginning of a regular Pokémon YTP
  • Replacing sounds when a character has their mouth open with Agapio Racing Team's Digimon dubs

Less precise ones:

• Music loops
  • YTPMV segments with a rhythmic spoken pattern by a character
  • Mirror effects
  • Pixelation + a lot of Sharpen
Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingGr33n

B Ack In my golden years, I used to have a masturbation scene on my YTP's

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

ThirtyTwelve
  • Subliminal Messages/Images.
  • Sad Scenes.
  • Explosions

thats pretty much it

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

YTPNerdette
On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 00:31, Lulu Luvscats said:

oh, and I have a tendency to insert whatever I'm obsessed with at the time into nearly every video.

Kinda this as well.

As well at YTPMV of Mario intro (we all know the one), random text, forvard-reverse...

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MemeKirisame

Anime references in my YTPs? It's more likely than that.

Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PancakeLord117

I tend to use Vibrato, random Visual Effects, Sentence Mixing, Acid Trips, and Horror a lot.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

mapo

Old Man Tyree (aka the fried pig pussy guy)

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce

Gay jokes, furry shit and references to YouTubers I like are some of the jokes that tend to form the most from my ideas. I wish I was good at well-hidden or easy to miss visual gags. They're probably my favourite kinda gag in a YTP. (See Numberer1's newer stuff. His style is fucking littered with that shit).

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD

Ever since the third video on CODEandAR, AR and I have hidden a still of a kid on a bike from The Magic School Bus in every single YTP we've made. Hilariously enough though, it's only ever been noticed twice. And one of those times was on a stolen reupload of one of our videos.

For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Sagan Blob

I often use hidden Spadinner jokes lately. It's hillarious when you don't expect them to appear.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System