• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
NKpower

List common gags you use in YOUR OWN poops

66 replies to this topic

NKpower   
NKpower

Inserting one frame messages are quite possibly my favourite gags that are found everywhere in my YTPs, and I like seeing people write them down in the comment section. I even hidden some messages in my recent videos where they blend in the background to the point people can't recognise them.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ravinrabbid123   
ravinrabbid123

I like making lewd jokes ;)

I also like to insert my own artwork, mostly during tennis matches. Gives it that personal, unique touch!

You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try in on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Morimoto   
Morimoto

-Replacing any release date with Satoru Shibata saying "MARCH 4TH 2016".

-Editing/photoshopping the credits to say something funny. I enjoy doing this in my poops, and it definitely adds more in terms of visuals, especially being a sentencemixer at heart.

-Chadtronic. Specifically the JonTronic gag I use in most Chadtronic poops.

-Repeating a spliced clip of two people hugging or whatever and making it look like sexual activity.

-Inserting some piece of technology, like Nintendo consoles for example. 

-Donald Trump making Wii U great again.

-Mondegreen or mishearing a spoken line in a source or song.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP   
DSYTP
  • HoH SiS or some JoJ
  • "Fuck you, you cocksucking ass"
  • SuS or forward-reversing jokes
  • "Hey guys, CS here!" or some variations
  • Zoom-in or Zoom-out poopisms
  • Sentence mixing (with visual gags, can be profane, sexual, violent, or just plain silly)
  • Tech Text (with some picture variations, sometimes hidden, or not)
  • Ear Rape (very mild, used sparingly to surprise the viewer)
Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Cosmic Collision   
Cosmic Collision

Pitch shifting and bending is something I love to do.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mackenzie   
Mackenzie

I've just generally started using a lot of difference layers (even outside my Pokémon poop intros) and epilepsy flashes during my last 4 or 5 videos.

I also seem to have started "ending" my videos with a bang, with a slower paced short segment appearing right afterwards.

Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos