• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Camamania

Favorite game of all time

56 replies to this topic

mrdavidatify   
mrdavidatify

Here are my fave games of all time (not in particular order)

-Trackmania (I've played that shit all day since I was like between 6 and 7 years old)

-Wii Sports (I loved that game too since I owned a Wii)

-Mario Kart Wii (This is also one of my favorite if not my favorite Mario Kart game out of all the Mario Kart franchise)

-Sonic Heroes (This game is my childhood. I used to play on the Wii and holy shit you can play 3 characters in one team)

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Newcomer 2016

Maq   
Maq

Adding some more games to my list because I dunno why not

• Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP)
  • MGS2
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Sonic CD
  • Pokemon Crystal (I originally said SoulSilver but lol I changed my mind)
  • Jet Set Radio Future

I would say Yakuza 0 too but I haven't played enough of the rest of the franchise to really pick a favorite.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

Countsmegula   
Countsmegula

Ooh, tough one here. Right, I'll share my list.

• Sonic 3 & Knuckles
  • Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World
  • Alien Soldier
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • DOOM 4
  • Animal Crossing New Leaf
  • Metal Slug 3
  • Paper Mario Thousand Year Door
  • The Wonderful 101
  • Team Fortress 2
For staying strike free for 5 years. That's a lot of love! Aww, thanks for inviting me over... and for not asking me to clean your room! I have to use a lifeline. For collecting all the silver cards. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Spooky Poop 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For clearing Sonic 1 & 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos June 2013 - "Game Grumps Shirt Ads Prove Popular with Male Teenagers" (Regular) June 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Powder   
Powder

AWWWW 🅱️OY HERE GOES
i love threads like this

a-anyways
this is in no particular order and pretty big (i might keep adding shit too over time)

Console

• The Evil Within
  • Metal Gear Solid 3
  • Resident Evil CODE: Veronica & Resident Evil 4
  • Shenmue
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Tak 2 (I want to find a copy of it again... I never got to finish it or play the first one)
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Scaler (I FUCKING LOVE SCALER. such an underrated game)
  • Dino Crisis
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
  • Pokémon White
  • Kirby Air Ride
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • We Love Katamari
  • Ōkami
  • Finding Nemo [by THQ]
  • Kid Icarus Uprising
  • Pokémon SoulSilver
  • Mario Party 5
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
  • The Wonderful 101
  • Spyro: A Hero's Tail
  • Super Mario 64
  • LoZ: The Wind Waker
  • Raymans 2 & 3 (and i guess Origins/Legends too)
  • Yakuza 0 (and probably Kiwami once I get it)
  • Simpsons Hit & Run
  • Sonic Adventure 2
  • Spyro: Year of the Dragon (I've only played bits and pieces of it unfortunately; but i enjoyed it)
  • Deadly Premonition (...listen for a shit game it can be pretty fun)
  • LoZ: Skyward Sword
  • 'Soulsborne' games (DES, DS1 & 3, Bloodborne)
  • Fantasy Life
  • LoZ: Majora's Mask
  • Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
  • PIKMIN 1 & 2

PC

• Zapper (another underloved classic)
  • SPORE [w/ Galactic Adventures, Creepy & Cute and Dark Genetics mod]
  • Zoo Tycoon 1 [w/ Dino Digs & Marine Mania]
  • Tigger's Honey Hunt (shut your mouth i love winnie the pooh)
  • 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue
  • Planet Blupi (though i only had the demo and could never get past the bulldozer mission lol)
  • Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise
  • Humongous Entertainment's games (Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, Freddi Fish, Putt-Putt, etc.)

Arcade

• Wacky Gator & Wacky Gator Too!
  • Space Harrier (Full-motion cabinet. That's the best experience)
  • The Simpsons Game [Konami]
  • Spider Stomp
  • Quick & Crash
  • Jubeat
  • Pop'n Music & Beatmania (for the music, I'm pretty shit at both of them lol)
  • Reflec Beat

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Mackenzie   
Mackenzie
  • Pokémon Diamond - The first Pokémon game I owned myself.
    • Spent countless of hours on it in at least 3 different save files. The first one for a legit playthrough, the second one for fucking around with cheating and the last one for a legit playthrough.
    • I was one of the first playthrough channels on YouTube, ever, for that game at least. My videos kept hitting 20k views, that was crazy 'round that time.
    • I once made a shiny Gyarados with Flamethrower + Lock-On + Sheer Cold + SolarBeam. Shit was crazy.
    • I got Milotic and Spiritomb during at least the latter legit playthrough.
    • I was also the first one to pull off a weird Trainer duplicate glitch, that duplicated all the characters on the map (and map only), thus resulting in new trainers with only one Pokémon challenging you to a Double Battle and sending a MissingNo. out for the other Pokémon.
  • Terraria - Can't remember how many hours I've spent on it on Steam, but in addition to that I played it on an illegitimate copy for the first year.
    • I keep returning to it.
    • It's fantastic.
    • I've probably spent 200+ hours just building stuff on it. The other 100- hours have gone into the actual gameplay.
  • Spyro the Dragon - Hands down my favourite game growing up.
    • Still my favourite soundtrack.
    • Incredible graphics for its time.
    • Nowadays I can 101% it in just a few hours.
Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SharkhamAsylum   
SharkhamAsylum

It's always so hard to decide. I feel like my tastes fluctuate, but Donkey Kong Country 2, Red Dead Redemption, Robot Tank, and Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction are immovable mainstays on my list.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

2xdinosaurs   
2xdinosaurs

That's a tough one, but I do have a cluster of personal favorites.

Spoiler

Yoshi's Island: I love Mario games and I have a ton of favorites, but Yoshi's Island just stands out to me from the rest as probably the best. It was a huge part of my childhood. The music was great, the graphics were great, it handled really well, the story book style art is gorgeous, it's just a SNES master piece and it's still infinitely playable today. I go back to it every once in a while just to take it all in.

Kirby Super Star: This was my first real dip into Kirby as a kid, and from then on I went full force into the series. I loved the music, the worlds, the creative powers and enemies, it was a huge inspiration to me as a kid when I was drawing. I also have really sentimental feelings about it because I played it to death with my friends and my cousins. It was just this perfect collection of old content and new content. It wasn't too hard or too easy. KSS is just the best Kirby game period and I happily bought it again on the DS, and I've got it on my Kirby Anniversary collection too.

EarthBound: I didn't play this until I was in college, actually. Never could find it as a kid and I didn't like the idea of emulating it. So when I got it on Wii U's VC, I fell madly in love with it. I loved the style, the music, the humor, the story, the characters, it all felt so warm and cozy. It's weird, even though I didn't have it as a kid, I still felt really nostalgic while playing it. I got this child-like whimsy playing it. I was genuinely touched by it. I don't think I've been touched by a game like that in years. It just deeply resonated with me. I got a similar feeling when playing Mother 1, as well. All in all the Mother series is just spectacular.

Pokemon Silver: My first game was Red and Yellow, but Silver was when I really, really got into the Pokemon games. The new Pokemon were super exciting and I loved all the new little mechanics (breeding, night/day, berries, acorns, fancy pokeballs). It was also the very first game where I actually caught them all. I haven't done that since. It's another game I hold dear because I played Pokemon a lot with my cousins. We traded to one another all the time, explored all the nooks and crannies, tried every cheat and trick in the book, it was just a good time. GSC is just my favorite Pokemon generation and I don't think that'll ever change. I'm stoked for the re-release this fall!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: It oozes my aesthetic. The world was enchanting and the sound track is just one of my favorites of all time (as I've gushed about before a million times). I loved the plot, it was deceptively simple. It was interesting playing a character who was an outsider just looking in on happenings around them. Every little story was actually connected, so the final climax was really satisfying. The stages actually changed as in-game years passed by. It was fun to play alone or with friends. I loved building and crafting the perfect player character. It's a criminally underrated GCN gem and I'm glad more people are coming around to it, and I'm even happier to see it represented in some Final Fantasy spin-offs (namely Theatrhythm, because the music is 10/10 god tier).

Fire Emblem Blazing Blade (FE7): It was my first Fire Emblem game and it's still likely my favorite. It's a perfect way to start the series. The game play is simple but stream lined, very easy to get into. The characters are memorable and likable, the plot is great, it's just a good time all around. The difficulty always feels fair, like if I made a mistake then it's my fault. The harder modes like Hector Hard Mode are also satisfying for seasoned players, on top of offering some new story content. It's just the quintessential Fire Emblem and I think everyone should try it if they're interested in the franchise.

Old stuff, basically.

So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 and 2016 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

HackerYTP   
HackerYTP

my favorite game is super smash bros brawl for most fun i've played again but it's beloved and resplendent video game fighters

WALLMAN   
WALLMAN

Portal 1 & 2: Before Portal, the last game I played on PC was Duke Nukem 3D. The series with its unique puzzle mechanics and sense of humor was part of the spark that reawoken the PC gamer in me.

Team Fortress 2: Came free with my copy of Portal. Pre-Mannconomy, this game waited just until things started getting stale to reveal its latest surprise. Others will say Free-to-Play ruined TF2, but I say it was on a steady decline after the addition of crates and unusual effects. New weapons became a distant dream and people moved on. Still, it was able to hold my attention for nine years and will always be my most played game on Steam.

Batman: Arkham Trilogy: "Woah, you feel like Batman" jokes aside, this remains one of the best licensed game series ever. The story had me so hooked, I have never been more determined to 100% a game, and of course, it gave us the freeflow combat system that every developer and its brother are still trying to copy.

Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest: A lesser known, but weirdly captivating Gamecube title. Worth playing just to see how all the different cube monsters move around and survive in the wild. I'm not sure what it is about this game, but when I tried Dolphin for the first time, I thought "What should I emulate first? Wind Waker? Sunshine? NAWWWWWW, CUBIVORE, BABY!"

Mario Kart/Smash Bros.: Been playing since I was a kid. They are and always will be my go-to games for playing locally with friends.

Overwatch: Carrying the torch passed on by TF2, it has added something new and exciting each month since release and shows no signs of slowing down.

Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

appdirect   
appdirect

Tetris, just a simple addicting game with a winning formula. incredibly replayable.

For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

Maq   
Maq

When I play Tetris for too long all I can think about is colorful falling blocks of different shapes and sizes fitting together to make horizontal lines therefore making the blocks disappear and

i dunno

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

AGSMA   
AGSMA

Magical Tetris Challenge is best Tetris game, y'all.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Furnessly   
Furnessly

You might notice that many of them are arcade or older games.

OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast - Beautiful graphics, blue skies, amazing music, controls well, Sega and Sumo Digital in their prime. While it isn't perfection, it is arcade perfection. The only thing that doesn't make it perfect is the lack of a takedown mode however Ferrari wouldn't have been happy and there's...

Burnout 3: Takedown/Burnout Legends - Absolutely fun to play. A few soundtrack choices and that when it gets near towards the end, it gets glitchy makes it less lower than OutRun 2006.

Sonic Triple Trouble - Most people probably would choose Sonic 3&K, Unleashed or Mania as their favorite but for me it goes to Triple Trouble. Good graphics, great level design, awesome box art, two special stages to get the emeralds (took until Mania for that to happen) so many powerups/moves and of course it has Fang, Metal Sonic, Robotnik and Knuckles. Only downside, it's on the Game Gear so no one gave it a chance and the system has problems coping.

Red Dead Redemption - You could ask a 100 people and chances are a lot of them will say this. One of my favourite open world games and all things considering lucky that the game isn't completely broken.

Bonanza Bros. (Arcade/Sharp X68000/PS2) - Simple pick up and play game, plus like being the bad guys for a change. Why did I mention those platforms? Well the famous Mega Drive version is a bad port and the Master System version is done a bit differently, also doesn't help that most of the other versions are based off the MD version either identically or worse. I've not played the PC Engine version but from the looks of things, a good port with great music.

Pang/Buster Bros. - Such a pick up and play game for me to play. It might seem simple popping balloons but it gets addictive. I usually play the arcade or the PC Engine CD version of this game.

F1 World Grand Prix II (N64 version) - Even though there are a metric ton of Formula One games, to me this is still the best one by the controls and the handling. It's not slippery or stiff, it's just right. Plus it's F1 when it was still exciting meaning a great roster and tracks, still looks quite good today. A few F1 games do come close such as Ubisoft's F1 Racing Championship on the Dreamcast/N64 (both different games to boot and both quite to very hard to find, got lucky getting both to be honest) and Studio Liverpool's Formula One Championship Edition on the PS3 with its amazing graphics. Even Human's F1 Pole Position 64 had good handling but the rest lets it down plus a bad PAL conversion.

The Godfather - Not as well known but still a good game especially with the analog stick based combat. Only downside is that there is a lot of repetition in the indoor parts of the game. It was also the game that got me interested in the movie that I did enjoy.

Virtua Cop - One of my favorite light gun style shooters. It's that first stage that does it for me and even enjoyed the simplified Tiger Electronics LCD game. Only the first game though, not keen on the second and haven't even played the 3rd game.

Star Wars Trilogy Arcade - My favorite arcade game of all time that hasn't been ported and really should have done. Still holds up today even though the game was amazing in 1998.

As for the rest because I couldn't be bothered to put a reason:

San Francisco Rush 2049
Sega Rally 1 and 2
Rage Racer
Ridge Racer Type 4
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2
Super Mario Land 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Sly Cooper
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Rayman Origins/Legends - Despite not a Rayman person, did really enjoy the two games and still one of the best underwater levels in any platformer.
RoadBlasters
Daytona USA
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Silent Scope 2: Fatal Judgment
Time Crisis II - Hope that arcade emulation for this game picks up in the future, PS2 version isn't as good graphically sadly.
Transformers: War for Cybertron - A more recent game, I haven't known a 3rd person shooter that controls so well and smooth says a person who has played a lot of 3rd person shooters over the past few years. A nice surprise. Graphically isn't very good though.

For staying warn free for 9 years For going for broke, and reaching it! For writing 10221 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

StockReady   
StockReady

Silent Hill 2 - Each of the first four SH games were unique experiences for me. Playing 1 for the first time was amazingly horrifying, 2 had the best story, 3 fascinated me with its female perspective and 4 brought in some interesting changes. I'm putting 2 here because of the deeply touching storyline and themes. I can't say whether 2 or 3 is the scariest game for me, though I'd say 3 perfected the controls. I really appreciate how subtle and just plain weird the original Team Silent games are.

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade - My favorite of the GBA FEs, even if 7 has a bit better gameplay and 8 is the one I've spent most time with. People may complain about the character stats, low hit rates and whatever, but it's the FE I have most fun with. I really like the maps, the characters and the difficulty of the game. It's the first game I bought overseas, I think.

Super Mario Bros. 3 - I didn't get to play it much as a kid, but I got the Super Mario Advance version. I later got to play the NES original, which is my favorite version with its bright graphics and great soundtrack (love those drums!). It's one of the games that got me into drawing, sketches of the scenery and characters were all over my school notebooks.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Maybe not a huge favorite (I only beat it twice) but the big world and the characters I met during the game made it an emotional journey.

Yoshi's Island - I've always felt that playing this game is kind of like playing a cartoon (the athletic theme makes me think of old animated shorts). The platforming is excellent and the visuals and music are sweet.

PS1 Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games - Played these a ton, of course. Another big influence on my artistry, I used to draw stuff from Crash in my notebooks and the Spyro soundtracks made me want to create music.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - An excellent platformer, the controls are great and the weapons and abilities are fun to use. I love Ayami Kojima's character designs and even if I like Harmony of Dissonance's soundtrack a bit more, AoS still has some real gems in it.

Resident Evil 2 and 3 - Can't decide which one I prefer. 2 is much scarier with better atmosphere and music, while 3 is still a very fun game to play with cool additions to the game mechanics.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

The Pope   
The Pope

Took me a while to decide on it, but it's The World Ends With You.

I don't think it's the best game ever made, but it's my personal favorite, hitting me in all the right personal sweet spots.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

TheOneManBoxOffice   
TheOneManBoxOffice
Spoiler

All of my favorite games in alphabetical order...

Arcade:

• Alien Syndrome
  • Altered Beast
  • Bust-A-Move Again
  • Dance Dance Revolution
  • Dragon's Lair
  • Dragon Buster
  • Fantasy Zone
  • Gain Ground
  • Galaga '88
  • Golden Axe
  • Mortal Kombat 3
  • New Rally-X
  • Rampage: World Tour
  • The Simpsons
  • Sky Kid
  • Space Ace
  • Space Harrier
  • Splatterhouse

Game Boy/Game Boy Advance:

• The Fairly Oddparents: Breakin' Da Rules
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
  • Game & Watch Gallery 4
  • Spyro 2: Season of Flame

Genesis/Mega Drive:

• Castle of Illusion
  • Ristar
  • Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
  • Sonic 3 & Knuckles
  • Streets of Rage II

NES:

• Adventure Island III
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Tiny Toon Adventures

PC:

• Audiosurf
  • Bejeweled 3
  • Commander Keen IV: Secret of the Oracle
  • Descent 1 & 2
  • Doom 1-3
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • Night in the Woods
  • Peggle Deluxe
  • RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
  • Shadow Warrior (new one)
  • Tooth & Tail
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order

PS1:

• Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
  • Bust-A-Move 4
  • Crash Bandicoot: Warped
  • Crash Team Racing
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko
  • Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
  • Parasite Eve
  • Silent Hill
  • Spyro: Year of the Dragon
  • Twisted Metal 2
  • UmJammer Lammy
  • Xenogears

PS2:

• Clock Tower 3
  • Drakengard
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Gitaroo Man
  • God of War
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Jak 3
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
  • Manhunt
  • Medal of Honor: Frontline
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
  • Red Dead Revolver
  • Shadow of Rome
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
  • Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  • Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
  • We Love Katamari

PS3:

• Borderlands 2
  • Just Cause 2
  • Katamari Forever
  • The Pinball Arcade
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
  • Sonic Generations
  • Star Ocean: The Last Hope
  • Valkyria Chronicles

PSP:

• LocoRoco 2
  • Patapon 3

PSVita:

• Adventures of Mana
  • Killzone: Mercenary

SNES:

• Chrono Trigger
  • Earthworm Jim
  • Final Fantasy II (IV)
  • Final Fantasy III (VI)
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Sparkster
  • Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
  • Vegas Stakes

However, my personal favorite overall as of now is...

BWDz7fx.jpg

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos