Sonic Adventure

The Witcher 3

Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Quest VIII

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem

Sims 2

Warriors Orochi

StockReady

Metal Gear Solid 2 - Not a top favorite at the moment so it may be early to add this to my list, but I did have a lot of fun with it and I appreciated its storytelling and fourth wall breaking. Games forming some kind of a connection with the player interest me. Second playthrough may be even more rewarding with that in mind.

For staying warn free for 9 years Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

Milk Gaming Channel

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

For participating in ten successful collabs! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! BWAAAH! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThatMushroomMan

1a9e81b9902fe12deb706fcbf6661cb1bf59b231

artwork.super-mario-galaxy-2.1576x2160.2

They release ASSid BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

gvn

if u look at my signature u will probably know which games are my favs... i mean i also have other favourite games but ill just pass on them till i get about 10 or so upvotes :)

Spoiler

NASCAR Unleashed 4 da Wii

NASCAR 2003 Season (full)

NASCAR 2002 Season (full)

NASCAR Heat

For reaching 1,000,000 Chewbucks by winning the YouChew Lottery! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

WeepinnWillow

Saints Row 2 is the greatest open world crime game that has ever been created.

Best Musician 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

OldFashionedLizard

I got a couple:

• Persona 4 Golden: I've played quite a few great RPGs, but I don't think I've liked an RPG as much as this one. It's got a great balance between gameplay mechanics and story/characters and I'm glad that's it's able to cater to those two kinds of players. Despite having a linear story, I always felt like I was in control of my own experience when playing, and I never felt drained throughout the 70+ hours I spent in this game. It was hard to put down honestly! Also Chie is best girl, just sayin.
  • Donkey Kong Country: Though I do love the more upbeat vibe that DKC2 has with it's presentation and that it has a great amount of challenge, to me, I'll always prefer the ambient looks and sounds of the original. It's such a good game to play when you just wanna sit back and relax, but still get a challenge out of what you're playing. The visuals have also aged really well despite being made on 90's 3D hardware.
  • Mega Man 7: I don't care what a majority of the fan base says, this is still my favorite classic Mega Man game. 
  • Star Fox 64: This game has a fantastic arcade feel to it. It's pretty short for each run through (about 1 hour each), but every time I play it, I always find some new way to get a better score, get the heads up on a shortcut, quicker ways to defeat bosses, etc. The voice acting on the game is so perfectly hammy that I can't help but love it. The music has to be one my favorite soundtracks on the N64. Still my favorite N64 game to date.
  • Punch Out!! (Wii): Just like Star Fox 64, this game has a huge amount of replayability to it. I'm always trying to beat my own times and it feels so satisfying to play. The controls are responsive a quick, while the animation on the enemy fighters always looks unique, stylish, and super fun to watch. Being able balance good controls and good animation is a super hard thing to do, and I'm impressed that Punch Out!! is able to pull it off so well.
  • Skullgirls: Fighting games have always been a favorite genre of mine, but for me, Skullgirls has always stood on top. It's got the high octane action of Marvel Vs. Capcom, while at the same time containing gorgeous hand-drawn animation. I love the character designs in this game too, I mean, you've got parasite hair, arms growing from someone's head, a ninja nurse, a huge guy with 50 instruments under his coat, there's just so much to love about this game.
For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MAZZ0Murder

Well my all time favorite is Majora's Mask. Unlike other folks who came back to like it, I liked it right away. You can do ANYTHING in the game over again (well except the beginning), and collecting the masks was Purdy fun for me. As you get older you get different meaning from it, so it's pretty timeless (no pun intended) as far as I'm concerned.

Pokémon G/S/C would be next. What's the next best thing for Pokémon (Gen I)? The new pokes, new region, and lot o new mechanics and fun! A return to Kanto (which was now named), and seeing where OUR HEROES left off was a good follow up. Gen III left me disappointed in this way ^^;

Final Fantasy IV is the one that got me into the series (I knew it at the time as FFII though >.<). The story of Cecil shedding his dark past and overcoming an even greater threat made for a decent story with memorable characters. It's "sequels"... are garbage though!

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

KingHeavy

This one might be a controversial one...

Spoiler

This title screen alone made me fall in love with the game

For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

I mean, CD is generally considered one of the best Sonic games so I really don't see how that'd be controversial.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

CrazyJoeDavola

t_VGG_24777.jpg

One of my favorite platformers ever. It's like playing a Chuck Jones cartoon. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingHeavy
On 5/21/2018 at 11:39 PM, The Pope said:

I mean, CD is generally considered one of the best Sonic games so I really don't see how that'd be controversial.

A lot of people don't like CD, so that's why I considered it a controversial opinion

For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Enay

As far as games that I have probably sunken way more time into than I ever should have, probably the Wave Race games, Blue Storm in particular. I loved the challenge of an infinitely undulating course that could be had anywhere. The water also looked really nice for what it had to work with, still am impressed all things considered.

Also the music is dope AF, especially in La Razza Canal

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

zoc
1 hour ago, KingHeavy said:

A lot of people don't like CD, so that's why I considered it a controversial opinion

Anyone who sincerely gives you shit for having an opinion is a worthless dickfuck anyway lol, ignore them

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

itmeansnothing

Skyrim... Ive never sunk so many hours and been so immersed and made so many memories in a video game world. I know it aint perfect but shut up and when you get tired of it or theres something you dont like just mod it. The modding community is the most prolific and fantastic ive ever seen for a game.

Runner up is Breath of the Wild which objectively is really a better game but I don't give a flop I love you Skyrim.

The Pope

I recently boiled down my top 20 or so all-time list. I can copy/paste that later, but Nier: Automata is a recent game that hit the list. I love it a lot, but it didn't crack the top 10. I might change my mind, but as of now it's floating around like #13.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

TheBlackWidow

I saw Breath of the Wild listed on Greatest Games of All Time list. Strangely Mario Odyssey was absent.

I thought it sold well and got extremely good reviews? Maybe im mistaken lol

The Pope

Uh...it did? But all lists are pretty subjective. I enjoyed Odyssey but I didn't salivate over it like I did Breath of the Wild.

The Pope

So yeah, I posted this a while back elsewhere, but I think this where I currently stand on my all-time favorites list:

The World Ends With You
Overwatch
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Team Fortress 2
BioShock
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword
Nier: Automata
VA-11 Hall-A
Left 4 Dead 2
Civilization V
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Final Fantasy XIII
Super Mario Bros. 2: Yoshi's Island

This is all subject to change, and honestly it's best separate into chunks (like depending on how I feel on a given day, everything between Overwatch down through Skyrim could be reorganized, same from Ocarina down to Civ V, then those last 3 are more of a formality since I really love them but I would never consider putting them higher than they are). I'm curious if Automata will rise in time; like, I think Human Revolution is a dumber, uglier game, but it's also a blast to play, which begs the question of whether I prefer a game that's more fun on a base level vs one that hits me at a philosophical level. Thankfully The World Ends With You tends to do both!