Biodegradable

Dark Ambient

74 replies to this topic

Mackenzie

Aurastore, an old fellow labelmate from Breakbit, is one of my favourite artists all-time. Does stuff more in the space ambient end than on the dark side, but especially this song is pretty dark, and one of my favourites from them.

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Ben

It occurred to me that even though this band is mostly about hard rock and alternative metal, this particular song might edge into dark ambient territory. It's short, but it has a more subdued and eerie tone than most of their other work.

Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Mackenzie

I now have gone to my first partially Dark Ambient show in the middle of a forest (complete with an abandoned mansion [picture taken in 2014] and a bonfire). 3 hours of that, a couple hours of Glitch and Deep Trance, and the last 5 hours (of which we only listened like 2 hours) of Darkpsy and other Psytrance.

It definitely was dark by 9PM, when it started, although I would have preferred it the other way around - starting with Psytrance, moving on to Deep Trance and finishing with Dark Ambient.

The DJ who played both the Dark Ambient and Glitch/DT sets only has one set on YouTube currently, although he does have one more on Mixcloud.

https://www.mixcloud.com/DjUshvalon/

And finally a picture taken during the Glitch & Deep Trance set.

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos