mapo

Datamosh Collab III [CLOSED]

133 posts in this topic

can paperking99 follow jackmansur453 on youtube please?

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

16 minutes ago, JackMansur453 said:

pm him, i don't think he will get the messenge by this

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

3 hours ago, JackMansur453 said:

What the hell does this have anything to do with anything?

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

9 hours ago, mapo said:

What the hell does this have anything to do with anything?

idk jack brought it up, maybe because paperking joined the collab? I don't understand it ether.

Can I still enter?

10 minutes ago, KogamiAlguien said:

Can I still enter?

Yeah you can.

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I managed to finish my entry for this collab:

Sorry, man. I'm gonna have to drop out. I have a lot planned this year and don't really have the time to be working on this. Especially since I'm still a novice at datamoshing and haven't had the time to practice bc of everything else I've been working on. In the (probably unlikely) event that a Datamosh collab IV ever gets hosted, I'll probably make something for it. But for this one, sorry. I'm out.

Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Here's my entry. I had some problems with Avidemux, so I hope this is good enough. Thanks.

well, im done...

On 3/14/2017 at 10:57 PM, JadeLightningDash said:

Here's my entry. I had some problems with Avidemux, so I hope this is good enough. Thanks.

I don't mean to be rude, but I kinda change my mind about keeping this entry. It went on for too long and there isn't much going on that will keep people's attention (the ending is where it was the most interesting). Sorry.

Don't worry and don't rush your entry. You have more than a couple months left to make something better if you want to.

It's fine. I'll work on fixing it. 

Here's my second attempt. Let me know if it works out or not.

Yes it's acceptable.

4 minutes ago, ThirtyTwelve said:

Is this retry acceptable?

https://www.mediafire.com/?p8ew293i5vgn69c

I asked if I can remake my entry because I didn't like my previous one much.

It is acceptable but I think your previous entry is better. If you insist on making this your entry, then I have no problem with that.

8 minutes ago, mapo said:

It is acceptable but I think your previous entry is better. If you insist on making this your entry, then I have no problem with that.

Well, id probably like to make this my entry.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year