AGSMA

Screenshots Thread

11 replies to this topic

AGSMA

Oh yeah, it's that time of the year. There was another screenshots thread from ages ago but I couldn't find it anywhere. Oh well.

Dump of pics from various games here.

Spoiler

5I4RuGm.jpg

10HA3Ip.jpg

M0upvEn.jpg

fE8oPCz.jpg

lapW8XL.jpg

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

King D. Supersepiroth

Finally. I got tons of these that I've been wanting to post.

Spoiler

GxBCZbd.png

1TeoMTb.png

vtmYYTX.png

1eQwvtV.jpg

ELVxVnM.png

rc6ih2J.jpg

vJhvOF7.jpg

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

AGSMA

PVKII dump coming up.

Spoiler

MZkc381.jpg

INvbf0i.jpg

mrtBm1S.jpg

KXqRhxY.jpg

EVVRSu1.jpg

adAJYFN.jpg

7cKnl5p.jpg

And some from the dev build.

Spoiler

87pDpKe.jpg

6DRTJN2.jpg

rJlPL4n.jpg

OsQC01H.jpg

txFCuX5.jpg

hCPU7wI.jpg

This one being my all-time favorite.

8VMVxRo.jpg

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Countsmegula

Here comes the spam.

Spoiler

XT27AjC.jpg

G8sqi8V.jpg

1pZeryp.jpg

KnKMdOp.jpg

rxxdlQ5.jpg

For getting 20 awards Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying strike free for 5 years. That's a lot of love! Aww, thanks for inviting me over... and for not asking me to clean your room! I have to use a lifeline. For collecting all the silver cards. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Spooky Poop 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For clearing Sonic 1 & 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos June 2013 - "Game Grumps Shirt Ads Prove Popular with Male Teenagers" (Regular) June 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

King D. Supersepiroth
Spoiler

sWrUmz8.jpg

k2wCcbq.jpg

WkRPdZ8.jpg

lCcl2Qj.jpg

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

VentXekart

0EE9FE096DA13DD693C684A80C7DF27E78C61C66

My commentary: "Who cares about dumb old Texas?"

For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

trepmaws

I'll start with a little Skyrim.

Spoiler

dy1nj18.jpg

The things that happen to dead bodies in this game.

nlZ88Oz.jpg

fgRKWDr.jpg

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

jpgjRWk.jpg

It's not entirely clear from the angle of this shot, but at some point during my first totally-not-Youmu Konpaku playthrough the game decided "ragdoll" meant "levitate 3 feet off the ground and walk in place." Could still loot him and everything.

yUUqbHM.jpg

If I remember correctly this was one of the caves that's part of the Dawnguard questline (believe that's the bridge that's supposed to break when you walk on it). No idea how a guard got in this cave or why he's there.

46j0S8k.jpg

And speaking of "how the hell did he get over there?" moments...

ovcVvTR.jpg

A defeated draugr contemplates his choice of weaponry.

6zWC0cP.jpg

And finally, this is what I get when I install Death Alternative, get looted and have my ass thrown out of the cave I attempted to conquer. Every time.

For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

Sixtyforce

This guy is one of the many reasons I love Jet Set Radio. I always look forward to seeing him at the end of every stage. I never tire of seeing him.

8d241a895f.jpg

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ravinrabbid123

Tabletop Simulator shenanigans

20170925224226_1.jpg

turrhurr

Poker night fun avec les potes

20171009203605_1.jpg

20171009211113_1.jpg

You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try in on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos