TheWackyWeevil

The CBeebies YTP Collab 2 (Completed)

47 posts in this topic

UPDATE: I have received a lot of LazyTown entries. If you are thinking of signing up to make a LazyTown entry, please use a different source.

Because the first one got so popular, it's about time I announce that the CBeebies collab is coming back, but this time bigger and better. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've all got...

DEADLINE: 17th February 2017 (May be extended)

The participants list is on YouTube. I can't get around to editing it on YouChew right now.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

You bet I'll join this again.

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I'd like to join again. But put me as a maybe, because it'll be based on the off chance that the PC makes a recovery.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year.

Put me down, I'll join. I've been wanting to make a "We Are Number One But ______" video for a few days now, ever since I just recently discovered the meme/trend going on around YouTube.

Probably won't make a "We Are Number One" entry for this though, as I want to scatter various different jokes and archetypes around the video so I can have multiple parts in the collab. Do you think I can find full episodes of Lazy Town on YouTube? YouTube is where I get most, if not all of my source material anyways..

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

You will find lots of LazyTown episodes on YouTube. Try to use older episodes, though, as "Robbie's Dream Team" never aired on CBeebies.

I'll join. But no swearing or sex jokes? This is going to be hard ;)

EDIT: I just realized, most of these sources don't have words...

The sources I mentioned in the video are just examples. There are much more sources you can find on the List of CBeebies Shows on Wikipedia.

42 minutes ago, TheWackyWeevil said:

The sources I mentioned in the video are just examples. There are much more sources you can find on the List of CBeebies Shows on Wikipedia.

is ear rapes are allowed in the entire entry?

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Yeah, sure.

37 minutes ago, TheWackyWeevil said:

Yeah, sure.

okay, thanks.

i will do ear rape in the entire entry.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Hey There Wackyweevil can i still join?

i am currently making My YTP Its a pingu YTP

Can i add micheal rosen in the YTP?