• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
TheWackyWeevil

The CBeebies YTP Collab 2 (Completed)

47 posts in this topic

Here's the final thumbnails!

-OqRl1XrApsNeb2sg8nJUgWxXFX4FotV4uO3FXXeF2BiKv4zZbDwzwO7y38KtBXXgQrxrTxV_CLBJnvV

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Here another entry for the collab! 

I may make another, but I have no idea.

On 2/1/2017 at 2:40 PM, TheWackyWeevil said:

Here's the final thumbnails!

-OqRl1XrApsNeb2sg8nJUgWxXFX4FotV4uO3FXXeF2BiKv4zZbDwzwO7y38KtBXXgQrxrTxV_CLBJnvV

Also, thats epic!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

We're at just about a week until the deadline. If you haven't started making your entry yet, now is the best time to do so. When the collab closes, production may take a few days until it is ready to be published. I can't wait. :-) 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Can someone ask a mod or someone in the cafe staff to move this to closed signups?

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Here it is, everyone! The collab is complete.