TheWackyWeevil

The CBeebies YTP Collab 2 (Open)

37 posts in this topic

I made a clean version of my entry to the collab so it can comply with Rule 3.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

IT'S HERE. Hope you like it:

For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

IM JOINING :)

On 12/18/2016 at 1:11 PM, TheWackyWeevil said:

Yeah, sure.

Can i join? I will have a entry ready!

Wait actually I just remembered, I have a We Are Number One poop I made a month ago, can we still submit We Are Number One poops?

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

13 hours ago, TheWackyWeevil said:

Okay. 

I have a video ready!

Okay. 

Just gotta render it and upload it to YouTube

Okay. 

Here is the video!

Well then, here's my entry! Hope it's good enough to make the cut

Edit: just realized there are a few swears in this one. If you can either cut em out or if you want I can make an entirely new poop with no swearing in it?

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

My entry is done

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

As I said on YouTube, I'm in for this one.

Congratulations on the millions! Spend it wisely! Now look at this award, that I just found! Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Classic) 1st Place winner of YouChew 9th Anniversary Art Contest For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Friendliest User 2016
Best Artist 2016 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Bronze donation group Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The computer's pretty much dead, so I'll be out of action for a long time. So sorry, drop me out please.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year.

YES YES YES I'M DEFINITELY DOING THIS 

I'll probably do either Koala Brothers or Something Special, I haven't seen many of them around.