GSgiraffes

Your Most Overrated & Underrated video (s)

18 posts in this topic

150,000 views for my stupid "spongebob singing" video is ridiculous. I was surprised at 5,000 views tbh.

I don't think any of my videos are underrated, because the truth is, they aren't extremely high quality. I'm still proud of most of my stuff though (if I wasn't I wouldn't upload it in the first place). I edited my choice of underrated video to this one. Warning, It's old though!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Felt rushed and not to my standards.

Nothing to say here, but underrated.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Overrated: My third most viewed YTP and it's nowhere near my favourites.

Underrated: I would've also chosen "Duck Army Stand Up To Anti-Bullying By Bullying" but that's a recent YTP so I'll have to wait. I have made this YTP with my computer on mute as this was made for the No Sound YTP Collab and it actually turned out to be edited very well. Also, not a lot of you may be familiar with the source so that's probably why it hasn't got 100 views yet.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

In my own opinion, this is probably the most overrated video of mine. Why's that? It's the most viewed YTP I've created, it's been reacted several times (mostly from kids under 10), and Peppa Pig is a far too popular source for poops.

There are several old and underrated YTPs of mine, but this one really stands out (from 2015).

For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Overrated: 'Virtual Television goes BERSERK' - Even though this VHS Opening collab entry was fun to make, not only do I feel that this poop is as obsolete as some of my poops that are not on my 'Mah noteworthy YTPs' playlist, I also don't get why it got as many views as it did. This is currently my most viewed poop simply because of the Nightmare Logos community which is all about the idea that logos on old videotapes can be scary, a concept that confuses me greatly.

Dishonourable Mentions:

My 'YOCOPO' poops - Both are not all that great (the second one was a lot better tho') but get viewed regularly mostly by fans of POCOYO who also enjoy YTP.

'Epic Gonard is EPIC!!' - My first poop which was actually more of an experiment with YTP. This rubbish ended up getting viewed about 10,000 times.

Underrated: Most of my 'Mr. Furfag' poops - These poops all make use of my main source: 'Kappa Mikey'. The Mr. Furfag part of their titles refer to Pikachu clone 'Guano'. However, none of the good ones seem to get enough traction in the YTP community. I am not willing to give up on a source I've used the most just because of a lack of popularity. Honestly, I was always reluctant to use popular sources because I don't feel I could do them justice. Anyway, enough of my rambling; here's one of my best 'Mr. Furfag' shits as an example:

Honourable Mentions:

'Katy licks a Lamp-post in a Nuclear Winter' - This one actually turned out absolutely fantastic! It's also where I got my YouTube avatar (modified with the 'American Psycho' "Check my doubles" face) that I'll literally have forever.

'The Dramai Laama has a Nickel Allergy' - Looking past the fact that I used a furry source would help a lot here. I also admittedly underestimated the quality of that poop 'till now.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

In my opinion, this is my most overrated YTP. I was proud of it at first, but then its views dramatically grew to about half a million, making it the most viewed video on my channel. There was too much earrape in it, and if I knew that the video was going to get 500,000 views, then I would have worked much harder on it.

This video is probably my most underrated one, as it only has about 5000 views. It was the most enjoyable poop that I have made yet, which is why it turned out so good. My favourite thing about it is that it is fast-paced, and is enjoyable to watch. It has 118 likes, with not one dislike in sight, for now.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

20 minutes ago, TheWackyWeevil said:

In my opinion, this is my most overrated YTP. I was proud of it at first, but then its views dramatically grew to about half a million, making it the most viewed video on my channel. There was too much earrape in it, and if I knew that the video was going to get 500,000 views, then I would have worked much harder on it.

This video is probably my most underrated one, as it only has about 5000 views. It was the most enjoyable poop that I have made yet, which is why it turned out so good. My favourite thing about it is that it is fast-paced, and is enjoyable to watch. It has 118 likes, with not one dislike in sight, for now.

Yeah, you can really tell when a video was not supposed to get popular. Most of the "front page ytps" never intended to get there in the first place, especially considering the quality of some of them.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Almost all of my Peppa Pig poops are overrated, specifically these...

The jumping on poop one was rushed, just like all of my other 2015 videos. The jokes were bad, the pacing was slow, and there was no masking, because it was made in Movie Studio. Also, when I originally uploaded the poop, it contained a copyrighted song, and the entire video was muted. So, I had to remove the video, remove the song, and then reupload the video.

The 50 subscriber special was one of my breakthrough videos. It increased my subscriber count by a lot, and to this day, it's my most viewed video with more than 500,000 views. So many people have watched it, and it was even reacted to by Charmz. I hate it with a passion, and I wish that I had put more effort into it. 

As for my underrated videos...

The Sammy poop was my entry for coolcat001100's collab. Out of all the collab entries that I made, the Sammy one is my favorite. The fast paced effects, the good jokes, and the fact that the video has no dislikes yet, makes it one of my favorites. It also was featured in YouChews Recommended YTPs of March/April 2016 article. 

The Putt Putt poop was an experimental poop, where it consisted of effects only. I used Putt Putt as one of the sources, because I grew up playing Putt Putt computer games, and I wanted to use him in one of my videos. for my first experimental video, I think I did a good job. I like the pacing, as well as all of the cool effects that make up most of the video. 

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I'm normally not a person who critiques YTPs, but what the heck, critiquing my own YTPs won't hurt. Anyways...

Overrated:

This was my 4th Poop that I made and it hasn't really aged well compared to most of my other piece of work, but because the source is Sly Cooper, it's my 3rd most viewed video on my channel (only behind a Nutshack edit and a Ratchet & Clank Poop). People can subject themselves to this all they want, and I'm fine with it, but my personal feelings for the Poop have a reason why I did a remade version of the source material.

Underrated:

This is definitely the best YTP that I have made so far. After seeing the work of Dave-K in the I Love Videogames Collab 2, I decided to give the Call of Duty source a shot and go all out on the editing process. Simple to say, I think this Poop deserves much more than just over 300 views.

For participating in 10 successful collabs! For the 2010s Collab! Great job! For the 2010s Collab! For the 2010s Collab! For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Sentence mix-core For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Overrated: a fucking .veg replacement. Why did this get so many views? Children and the thumbnail. It literally took me like less than 20 minutes to make this and upload it.

Underrated: this livestream i guess? Idk all my favorite poops i made have pretty decent views

Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

This is by a long way my most overrated poop. >5k views and >100 likes......and for what? Some shoddy sentence mixing and undisorted ear rape? 

This YTP deserves more attention, in my opinion. I know it was produced on a $12 iPad app, (like the poop above,) so the editing isn't too shiny. I know that it was poorly edited and made, but is has a charm....some kinda nature to it. It has a nice low budget appeal to it that I normally find in old poops. Because of this characteristic, I'll sometimes laugh as much at a 2 minute peppa pig poop made on iMovie than an 11 minute poop made on After Affects. I feel this appeal on this video and I love this poop. I don't understand why people didn't get as big of a kick outta it as I did.

16,000 views for a video i released for the sole purpose of my 1st anniversary. Nothing else. Just a fucking atrocious edit that was the first i ever did.

Underrated ones:

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

My most popular poop is okay, but not my best video.

My best video is not even available to any random guy wanting to watch it, and hasn't been since like 2009. 

top 420 anime boobz ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "LEAKED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 2 TRAILER" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 34 days before it was shut down good job, you jerk. (DONE, VOTE) and stuff! Congratulations! your face I could eat I'm so hungry Oh boy Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Overrated:

Safe to say that my feelings were mixed about this going viral.

Underrated:

Still one of my personal favourites. Really wish more people saw this...

On 29/12/2016 at 7:45 PM, ReakMayhem said:

Underrated:

This is definitely the best YTP that I have made so far. After seeing the work of Dave-K in the I Love Videogames Collab 2, I decided to give the Call of Duty source a shot and go all out on the editing process. Simple to say, I think this Poop deserves much more than just over 300 views.

As a CoD YTPer, I approve of this message.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Well, I have to admit that I may have a few videos that are of high view count, but felt more like experiments to be better, such as the first Sausage Party YTP ever posted:

Yeah.... I thought that sausage sex joke would be worth the ending to that poop, but never knew about that sex orgy scene during that development.

Underrated:

while this poop took around 4 months worth of less than half time hours, I thought being all out elaborate and polished would help me rise with constant comments. Boy I turned out to be wrong and number of views has only risen slowly.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Overrated: 

Despite the fact that this video was how I first met some of my closest friends, I feel like this video was rushed (especially since I tried to get it out before Halloween was over). Also, the video had too many references. I guess that's because the original source had no exploitable dialogue. Overall, looking back at this, I just really don't like the video. I'm still confused as to why it got so popular.

Underrated:

This is a video I consider to be my magnum opus. I was experimenting with a new style and honestly, I felt very proud of it in the end. It's fast-paced, it's got a good amount of experimental type stuff, and it has a romance scene with Rap Critic and a fucking sandwich.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year April 2015 - "The '90s YTP Collab!" (Regular) April 2015 - Overall For The '90s Collab. Congrats!!!!!! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured.

OVERRATED:

This has 50k views for some odd reason and I would've removed it if people didn't like it as much as they seem to do

UNDERRATED:

I don't care if this was uploaded yesterday. This is my favorite work so far and I think it deserves the views that my TTG video has.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year