kingplatypus

Oney Plays

87 replies to this topic

Cantfly

*julian admits to being a furry*

Unsubscribed, unfollowing and renouncing Oney and all future content he produces

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

P-Dash

This episode contains the most unintentionally horrifying moment in any Resident evil game.

Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

P-Dash

Didn't expect them to bring this back.

And they talk about their favorite shock videos.

Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Biodegradable

Aside from a few rare exceptions, Let's Plays usually bore the piss out of me and Game Grumps has honestly been no different, but Oney and Friends guest-star episode was one of the funniest Let's Plays I have ever watched that had zero editing. I practically choked on my larynx from laughing so hard.

GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

WALLMAN

He got a manky eye. He's a gay Mexican cyclops

Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

P-Dash

Collection of the funny scream.

SushieBoy

The next installment in the thrilling tiny Hitler hypothetical saga.

Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

OldFashionedLizard

I'm so glad that a bunch of you guys watch OneyPlays. 

Though I am disappointed that the subtitle of this thread wasn't "Have a Boy"

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

kingplatypus

Matt's been really annoying these past few episodes of their B-K playthrough. I hope they get a different series running soon because I'm really starting to tire of this one.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

SushieBoy

What's wrong with Matt? I think he has great synergy with the funny scream men, maybe more than with Ryan on his own channel. Having Matt tag along is always a welcomed surprise for me. He was really quiet in today's episodes, they even pointed it out.

Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

kingplatypus

He's okay in some of the other series, like their SA2 one and some of the KH episodes, but here in the past couple B-K episodes he's just been bitching about really dumb shit, not actually saying anything funny. And this is probably just a me problem, but I'm not the biggest fan of his voice.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

SushieBoy

Eh, they all make noises, bad impressions, and go off on tangents about obscure references so I don't really see a difference in what Matt does compared to everyone else. Julian was actually annoying me with his backseat gaming during the latest Crash series, constantly shouting "LOOK OUT CHRIS" or crying out whenever Chris died like he was the one playing it, it got old real fast.

Cantfly

Honestly these past few episodes have only made me appreciate Matt more. He's so unhinged in his rage towards some of the shit that Oney says and it's hilarious each time (like the ongoing Hitler and Shapiffany saga). I do think it's good that he's not in every episode just for the sake of his presence being used to shake up the format every once in a while. I feel compelled to check out SuperMega a lot more than I did in the past, though I already need to catch up in full with SleepyCast so that'll have to go on the backburner. 

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

SushieBoy

SuperMega is good, they have some really funny one-offs but from what I've seen their longer series are a little more dry. This was a great moment:

Their re-enactment of Chris-Chan's THAT IS MY HOUSE video right before this is also hilarious, but this is the highlight. They have a few series and one-offs with the Oney Plays crew, I posted them before here but Blood on the Sand and Guinness Book of World Records are absolute riots, I recommend starting there.

Jayblin

The only Lets-Players that genuinely make me laugh (even though Ding Dang would definitely hate being called that). Also, as much as Ding Dong is my favorite part of the channel, I really hope he gets over his constant self-doubting when it comes to this apparent "flood of commenters complaining how negative he is", when 99% of all Oneyplays comments are fucking stupid shitposts or genuine nice comments. I love how knowledgeable about games he is in the first place, and it's no doubt that some of the more obscure/niche games on the channel would never have been played without his recommendation (Illbleed, PenPen, Jumping Flash!, Wild Woody, Shenmue, Mystical Ninja, all games normal Let's Players would never touch and like hell Chris would ever have played on his own). I agree with a lot of things he says, so seeing him being so negative about himself and intentionally being quiet during the Banjo playthrough was actually much more annoying than his supposed "cynicism" ever was.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

kingplatypus

Yeah Ding Dong's probably my favorite member of the crew, so hearing him so down in the dumps the past few episodes has been a bit upsetting. I think it started after some people tried desperately to dig up personal info on him during their Yooka-Laylee playthrough, because he dared to criticize the game despite also giving it compliments. Probably best if he would just not read the comments sections.

And as far as YT comments go, the comments in OneyPlays videos don't seem much different to me than most other YT videos (aka they're pretty much all terrible), but the worst is fans just repeating the same jokes over and over in every video. 

Powder

These boys cured my sadness
Their Crash 2 LP was the first one I saw and fell in love

Though I agree with platypus, I think Matt's obnoxious.
He talks too fucking loud into the mic with that nasally voice and always talks about vaginas PLUS he does those embarrassing porno girl moans that just bring back bad memories of me in my 9th grade engineering class...
He also seems to try to divert attention to himself too like "HAHA HEY GUYS IM HERE TOO YEA? :)))"

sod off matt
ya got yerself another channel already lad

Spoiler

my sis also showed me some of the destroy all humans lp by supermega and i found it really bland compared to oneyplays

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year