• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Brillemeister

What up guys

27 posts in this topic

I finally got around to joining YouChew. Nice place you got here.

Nice avi you got there

Anywho, enjoy your stay at Casa Del Chew

User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

4 minutes ago, NitroEdits said:

Nice avi you got there

Anywho, enjoy your stay at Casa Del Chew

Not half as nice as your sig banner, my good sir. Favorite album? I'm partial to Aquemini

Welcome to YouChew! We hope you have fun here.

The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

2 minutes ago, Paperking99 said:

Welcome to YouChew! We hope you have fun here.

Gracias tovarishch. I don't know why I stayed away for as long as I did tbh.

Yo! Welcome, make yourself at home.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

7 minutes ago, Markie said:

Yo! Welcome, make yourself at home.

Thanks fellow pooptonian, I may just.

Your username sounds to me.

Were you active during the 2007-2008 era of YTP?

Welcome regardless! =3

For staying warn free for 9 years Granting permission for a portion of card #100 For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Friendliest Member.
2013 For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.

Heyyyy, welcome, and hopefully you enjoy your stay as well

Spoiler

Oh, and nice avatar too

For staying strike free for 3 years. For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing 10 matches! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Submitting 25 videos to the Video System yea Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

39 minutes ago, Misselaineous10 said:

Your username sounds to me.

Were you active during the 2007-2008 era of YTP?

Welcome regardless! =3

Thanks 8)

Crazy active. Chewiki lists me as a 'Boomer.'

33 minutes ago, Another Brick in The Wall said:

Heyyyy, welcome, and hopefully you enjoy your stay as well

Hide contents

Oh, and nice avatar too

Tanks mang

Spoiler

I think it's from Mario and the Beanstalk but either way, worth upending all my Google+ stuff to keep the icon after they took over YT

A veteran pooper! Awesome to have you around then =)

For staying warn free for 9 years Granting permission for a portion of card #100 For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Friendliest Member.
2013 For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.

2 minutes ago, Misselaineous10 said:

A veteran pooper! Awesome to have you around then =)

Likewise.

Not yet sure how posting videos works here but I guess I'll figure it out eventually. Just don't want to flood the queue with a decade worth of videos at once.

Whoa a new boomer pooper from the old days has joined eh? Neat. Hope you like it here.

GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016. FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Welcome to YouChew, Brillemeister!

You seem familiar. I actually remember you in a roundabout somehow. I think you recognized me as TVBPoop and TVBRobotnik back in 2007-08. I'm still making poops... well, barely nowadays; but I still make content nevertheless.

Still, welcome to the Chew.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Oh snap, Brillemeister is in the house! Welcome!

Been a fan of your poops for years, love your unique style. Glad you could finally join us! :)

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "YTPMV: Big Beat Mario" (YTPMV) October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 152 days before it was shut down *insert picture of King here* Congrats! Tonight I'm going to...suck your blood! Or ability to write Chewiki articles! Thanks!

11 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

Whoa a new boomer pooper from the old days has joined eh? Neat. Hope you like it here.

8) I think I will. I was surprised to see how many people were still taking time out of their lives to make/discuss YTP.

8 hours ago, SpongeBob And Patrick said:

Welcome to YouChew, Brillemeister!

Thanks, lads <3

2 hours ago, TVBCrap said:

You seem familiar. I actually remember you in a roundabout somehow. I think you recognized me as TVBPoop and TVBRobotnik back in 2007-08. I'm still making poops... well, barely nowadays; but I still make content nevertheless.

Still, welcome to the Chew.

Probably? I binged poop back in the day (with extra pingas) so seeing one of yours might ring a bell.

1 hour ago, Triple said:

Oh snap, Brillemeister is in the house! Welcome!

Been a fan of your poops for years, love your unique style. Glad you could finally join us! :)

IT'S TRIPLE :):):) ! ! !

Happy to be here and thanks for being such a groupie

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay!

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year April 2015 - "The '90s YTP Collab!" (Regular) April 2015 - Overall For The '90s Collab. Congrats!!!!!! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured.

1 hour ago, RyanYTP said:

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay!

Danke 8)

38 minutes ago, 2xdinosaurs said:

Welcome, good to have you here!

Shukran 8)