• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
JokeyBRPG

Nintendo Switch Collab -YTP Lineup Complete!!!

85 replies to this topic

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG

COLLAB COMPLETE!!!

Based on the following quote found from the Nintendo Switch Discussion Thread:

On 1/13/2017 at 2:55 AM, Morimoto said:

From @Morimoto

$300 means that I will have to wait a little longer. Probably going to cost as much as $450 in the Philippines.

Making a Switch YTP.

I decide to take a ripe opportunity to host a YTP Collab based on NINTENDO SWITCH.

You must learn the 3 rules to master the three rules:

RULE 1/3

Your primary source is anything Nintendo Switch related, ranging form presentations and live demonstrations to gameplay trailers and advertisements.

Other Nintendo related stuff are welcome as well as using sentence / word mixing of any source mentioning nintendo switch

Please make minimal use of other competitors (XBONE, PS4) unless it's so effective that it can be added in.

RULE 2/3

Each user can submit up to 3 entries, and the time between each entry is:

minimum - 30 seconds

maximum, 3 minutes

Or.. you can combine the 3 allocated times for 1 or 2 entries.

RULE 3/3

Due Date is Launch Day March 3rd, 2017.

Collab will be uploaded on March 10, 2017: one week after launch date.

For any of those not at late sign-up, you have until March 9th for late turn-ins if you cannot get at least 1 entry done on March 3rd.

Participants: Joining Maybe Done Dropped Out Rejected

• Poop4Dummies
  • NKPower
  • TheMGMFan 2 / 3 entries done
  • sonicGLMytp
  • spazgoodwarthoga
  • SIxtyForce
  • Voxelpie 2 / 3 entries done
  • acm240 2 / 3 entries done
  • BoomDaCorgi1337
  • GB2K3TM
  • ccateni
  • Moriomto 2 / 3 entries done
  • Voktor
  • Hellinspector@idontknow 3 / 3 entries done
  • MiiWii3dsFan912
  • DatRandomGuyTho 1 / 3 entries done
  • GTLYTP
  • Hassan Lechkar 1 / 3 entries done
  • DarkSyne
  • GSgiraffes
  • ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings
  • MAZZ0Murder 2 / 3 entries done
  • JackManSur45 1 / 3 entries done
  • Some surprise guests with finished entries!!!

LATE SIGN-UPS - No entries by March 3rd is automatically rejected

• ThomasPussyCat
  • iiVulcanEagleii
For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower   
NKpower

Consider me as a maybe. I was thinking about using the parental controls video for my entry.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheMGMfan   
TheMGMfan

I'm hyped for the Switch, but for some reason my editor (Movie studio 13) reduced the size of the preview screen so much, I can't tell what anything is. If I can get it fixed, I'll join. In other words, Maybe.;)

Seriously, I can't use my software at all. If you know how to fix that, tell me.

SonicGLMytp   
SonicGLMytp
30 minutes ago, TheMGMfan said:

I'm hyped for the Switch, but for some reason my editor (Movie studio 13) reduced the size of the preview screen so much, I can't tell what anything is. If I can get it fixed, I'll join. In other words, Maybe.;)

Seriously, I can't use my software at all. If you know how to fix that, tell me.

View > Window Layouts > Default Layout

Also, put me as a maybe

For staying strike free for 1 year.

TheMGMfan   
TheMGMfan

Now that I can use my software, put me down as a joining!

TheMGMfan   
TheMGMfan

Here's the first fifteen seconds of my entry. I want to know if the second joke here breaks the last part of rule one, so here it is:

Also, the majority is blank screen because I left some stuff in.

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG
7 hours ago, TheMGMfan said:

Here's the first fifteen seconds of my entry. I want to know if the second joke here breaks the last part of rule one, so here it is:

Also, the majority is blank screen because I left some stuff in.

Thankfully, it keeps in with minimum reference to competitors since they are best used for a suspense/surprise based effect, and I wonder if you can toy around with just the audio while still using the parental controls itself as video source to maybe greater emphasize the effect. Anyways... Keep on experimenting.

Also... This Collab seems to have a promising start.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

Put me down as a mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe

Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

acm240   
acm240

Man, I've been hyped up on the console and was expecting a collab like this. But I'm probably going to be busy with stuff such as celebrating my 15th birthday on January 21st. So put me as a maybe.

TheMGMfan   
TheMGMfan
7 hours ago, JokeyBRPG said:

Thankfully, it keeps in with minimum reference to competitors since they are best used for a suspense/surprise based effect, and I wonder if you can toy around with just the audio while still using the parental controls itself as video source to maybe greater emphasize the effect. Anyways... Keep on experimenting.

Also... This Collab seems to have a promising start.

I didn't originally think about it, but I added in the audio of the game in there whenever Bowser Jr's playing the Switch. I'm not putting it in every scene where he plays it, though. That would probably break the rule, especially since I revisited that joke in the part where it says that time is up, because to not would be inconsistent.

TheMGMfan   
TheMGMfan

Yes. The deed is done:

BoomDaCorgi1337   
BoomDaCorgi1337

Maybe, if I'm able to come up with jokes. I usually do stutter/brainrape but I am going to try infusing it with jokes, if that's okay.

:) 

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheMGMfan   
TheMGMfan

For my next YTP, can I do the Super Bomberman R trailer or commercial or whatever it is? That was the launch title I'm the most hyped for, probably because it was the first true Bomberman game since Hudson Soft was bought out by Konami.

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000   
SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

Maybe...(put me under GB2K3TM btw)

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG
On 1/15/2017 at 7:42 PM, TheMGMfan said:

For my next YTP, can I do the Super Bomberman R trailer or commercial or whatever it is? That was the launch title I'm the most hyped for, probably because it was the first true Bomberman game since Hudson Soft was bought out by Konami.

Remember, you can make anything you want without having to ask. Bomber Man R is Nintendo Switch material.

In other news, I am impressed by a great deal of initial support within this week. I am sure more entries will come and I wish for this collab to be a blast at launch!