JokeyBRPG

Nintendo Switch Collab -YTP Lineup Complete!!!

86 posts in this topic

My second entry.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Only 3 weeks left until entries are due for Launch Day!!!!

Days and Nights sure switch quickly. So, make the best entry or entries as you can.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I probably wont end up doing this, but if I have enough time to spare I may.

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Gonna make another entry sense I'm bored. Also, you set me as maybe still and I think you forgot to set me as done.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

This sounds very interesting. Put me in as a maybe.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I did a switch YTP... but it looks like there are new videos so... can I joinz collab?

missed this one though. Holy DOLEY this thing is nuts! GIMME NOW!

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

2 hours ago, MAZZ0Murder said:

I did a switch YTP... but it looks like there are new videos so... can I joinz collab?

missed this one though. Holy DOLEY this thing is nuts! GIMME NOW!

YES SIR... No need to ask... Just make and post up to 3 of your Nintendo Switch YTPS, and you're good to go!

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Alrighty then!

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

I have da sources... Now I just have to murder them!

Please drop me out. Since I'm working on other stuff, I don't have enough time or ideas to make a collab entry. If I wanted to make a Nintendo Switch YTP, I'll release it as a standalone, better than giving myself a limited time to make it.

Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT UNTIL THE ENTRIES ARE DUE FOR LAUNCH DAY 3/3/2017!

Make an at least good 30 second poop for those who have not started yet, or for those who are in progress, please polish what you have so you have better chances to enter in.

Also, this will be moved to the closed signups to prevent bad entry spam.

I wont be able to do this, sorry

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Um, I would like to suggest being un-dropped out, since I just recently watched both the Nintendo Switch First Time Use (by Nintendo of America) video, and ThomasPussyCat's collab entry, and I got inspired.

I'll try to make a collab entry as soon as I can.

Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Finished my 2nd entry. Sorry if I'm kind of late on this one, I was to damn lazy for some reason. This will be my last entry to this collab too.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

So I decided I'll do 2 entries.

kinda like a two parter... just need to touch up part 1, and then I can knock part 2 out of the way.

i like joining

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System