• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
JokeyBRPG

Nintendo Switch Collab -YTP Lineup Complete!!!

85 replies to this topic

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG

Only 3 weeks left until entries are due for Launch Day!!!!

Days and Nights sure switch quickly. So, make the best entry or entries as you can.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GSgiraffes   
GSgiraffes

I probably wont end up doing this, but if I have enough time to spare I may.

Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

acm240   
acm240

Gonna make another entry sense I'm bored. Also, you set me as maybe still and I think you forgot to set me as done.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings   
ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

This sounds very interesting. Put me in as a maybe.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MAZZ0Murder   
MAZZ0Murder

I did a switch YTP... but it looks like there are new videos so... can I joinz collab?

missed this one though. Holy DOLEY this thing is nuts! GIMME NOW!

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG
2 hours ago, MAZZ0Murder said:

I did a switch YTP... but it looks like there are new videos so... can I joinz collab?

missed this one though. Holy DOLEY this thing is nuts! GIMME NOW!

YES SIR... No need to ask... Just make and post up to 3 of your Nintendo Switch YTPS, and you're good to go!

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG

Attention all participants! You have exactly 2 weeks left until the collab entries are due.

For the following who decided to join or maybe:

@NKpower @Poop4Dummies @SonicGLMytp @Spazgoodwarthogma @Sixtyforce @BoomDaCorgi1337 @SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000 (GB2K3TM) @ccateni @Voktor @Hellinspector@idontknow @MiiWii3dsFan912 @GTLYTP @HassanLechkar @DarkSyne @GSgiraffes @ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings @MAZZ0Murder

Make sure to have at least one good entry before due date if you want to be featured in this collab.

For all others who made entries, feel free to make more as desired if you have more ideas.

MAZZ0Murder   
MAZZ0Murder

I have da sources... Now I just have to murder them!

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

HassanLechkar   
HassanLechkar

Please drop me out. Since I'm working on other stuff, I don't have enough time or ideas to make a collab entry. If I wanted to make a Nintendo Switch YTP, I'll release it as a standalone, better than giving myself a limited time to make it.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG

ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT UNTIL THE ENTRIES ARE DUE FOR LAUNCH DAY 3/3/2017!

Make an at least good 30 second poop for those who have not started yet, or for those who are in progress, please polish what you have so you have better chances to enter in.

Also, this will be moved to the closed signups to prevent bad entry spam.

HassanLechkar   
HassanLechkar

Um, I would like to suggest being un-dropped out, since I just recently watched both the Nintendo Switch First Time Use (by Nintendo of America) video, and ThomasPussyCat's collab entry, and I got inspired.

I'll try to make a collab entry as soon as I can.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

acm240   
acm240

Finished my 2nd entry. Sorry if I'm kind of late on this one, I was to damn lazy for some reason. This will be my last entry to this collab too.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

MAZZ0Murder   
MAZZ0Murder

So I decided I'll do 2 entries.

kinda like a two parter... just need to touch up part 1, and then I can knock part 2 out of the way.