JokeyBRPG

Nintendo Switch Collab -YTP Lineup Complete!!!

86 posts in this topic

My Second Entry is Done!

last entry done 

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT UNTIL LATE ENTRIES ARE DUE!!! Collab will be uploaded this Friday.

If you still have an entry in the making, finish it before late due date.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I need to drop out. Sorry.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Looks like there are no more entries coming in...

COLLAB NO LONGER TAKING NEW ENTRIES! The collab will still be uploaded March 10 because I got to finish up a few tweaks to the whole video itself.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

COLLAB IS NOW OVER AND COMPLETED!!!

Cafe Staff, please move this collab to COMPLETED!!! @LaVie CestLol @Metroid998 @trepmawsI

It was fun to actually see a great deal of diversity in those entries.