• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
NKpower

Which YTP by the above user do you think is their Magnum Opus?

20 replies to this topic

NKpower   
NKpower

Easy. You post a YTP by the above user that you think is their magnum opus and explain why.

Go.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99   
Paperking99

In my opinion, none of his poops will top this one. Even if he thinks it's overrated, I think it's his best video. The effects are amazing for someone who doesn't have any plugins, and the jokes were great. I'm glad that this video got him a lot of attention.

The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

CODEREDJAROD   
CODEREDJAROD

There are plenty of reasons to like this one from the creative use of effects to the clever jokes throughout. Even if this one didn't get to be as popular as some of your most well-known ones, I genuinely think this is one of your best works. 

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

NationOfOranges696   
NationOfOranges696

Definitely my favorite poop from you, especially the visual jokes that have been executed that to me felt it was keeping the poop alive.

For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Palette   
Palette

Definitely the best of your videos in terms of pacing and flow IMO.

Congratulations on completing 5 Tennis Matches! Now go do some more. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of September & December 2016 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For The Experimental Collab. Top 10 Videos of May 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) The Joshscorcher YTP Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For the Sonic Boom Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos November 2014 - Sentence mix-core

RyanYTP   
RyanYTP

Not much to say. EVERYTHING about this video is pure excellence.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year April 2015 - "The '90s YTP Collab!" (Regular) April 2015 - Overall For The '90s Collab. Congrats!!!!!! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured.

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

Easily this. This is the video that may not necessarily made me laugh the most but had the most interesting VFX/Experimental segments as well as some small, entertaining glitches which I can appreciate in a slow paced style. Iss juzt gwayt!

Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits   
NitroEdits

The tennis you had with SerialK was pure gold. This video especially. It combined the right amount of stutters and jokes with one or two quick pauses for more emphasis on the jokes. But then went right back to the fast stuff. Exquisite stuff, Sixty

User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sagan Blob   
Sagan Blob

All out of your videos, i think this one would be the funniest. Clever jokes and solid sentence-mixings have it all.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette

it was the most viewed thing I found from yours.

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

mapo   
mapo

This is probably your best video. The pacing is decent with some flaws here and there, but you seem to get it right for the most part in this. There's some jokes and different poopisms being explored and I also think it might be the first video of yours of this kind (I may be wrong). Before this video, your videos contain nothing but sentence mixing and that makes the video boring so this video is a huge step up in my opinion.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

I'd love to see another YTP made in this style. You're so good at it, I'd love to see you do it at least once more. You made something that's better than I've been, better than I am right now and better than I ever will be.

Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sagan Blob   
Sagan Blob

Spot-on jokes, and lightning paced glitch style aaaaaaa

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BoomDaCorgi1337   
BoomDaCorgi1337

Most likely this one:

I like trippy effects, and this one seems to do them pretty well.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sagan Blob   
Sagan Blob

It's pretty much the same as your other YTPs, but this one has more funny jokes instead of just effects.

DSYTP   
DSYTP

The pacing is great, your acid trips is badass, and the ironic ending and AVGN "You don't fuck with [the cable gay]" got me.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

EditsOfGreatBritain   
EditsOfGreatBritain

This is the definitive poop that shows off your cs188 like style. Nice sentence mixing and unpredictable jokes.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

NKpower   
NKpower

I'd consider this to be your Magnum Opus, thanks to the length of the video, as well as the usage of effects.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce   
Sixtyforce

For me, it comes down to either this or your 10k sub special. (But I prefer this one. Mainly bc I found it a little more memorable and entertaining).

DSYTP   
DSYTP

Your pacing is excellent and varied & your usage of effects blows my mind.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System