NKpower

Which YTP by the above user do you think is their Magnum Opus?

30 replies to this topic

Toffeeman

I just spent a good while watching a bunch of your videos, and this is the pick of the bunch in my opinion.

Your jokes are timed pretty much perfectly, and your sentence mixing with what seems to be quite a limited source is damn good. Subbed.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

DSYTP

A simplistic YTP that made me LMAO! Your jokes worked well, the sex jokes made me chuckle, and the pacing is great.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG

No matter you put much effort into crude humor sentence mixing, which makes your poop the best!

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

I enjoyed this the best because your masking looks great, the pacing is perfect, and the copy of NKpower's style is well-executed.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi

That ytp looks as if it took weeks to make. 4 minutes of funny sentence mixing, jokes and effects. What more could I ask for? This definitely seems like the ytp that you put the most effort into.

I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

NitroEdits

love the music, the effects and just the overall feel of this one. very impressive stuff, bandana

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingofSp4des01

I really like the sentence mixinG and the effects.

Please choose a YTPMV of mine.

For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

PancakeLord117

Very creative and diverse audio, even almost sounds like a real song. Great work!

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

DSYTP

All of the acid trips are badass, without boring me to death. This YTP is the best that you ever produced!

DSYTP

This thread needs a revival, bump. 

Why? It's a good idea to complement their YTPs and to ID their best YTPs. It makes them proud too.

The next user can select my best YTP.

drinkyourprunejuice

Sure, I'll give this a try. Added my channel in signature for convenience.

After watching a handful of your YTPs, I decided that this was the best one although the Johnny Test one came close. I don't know why, there's just something about this source that made the jokes hilarious. The sentence mixing is great and I loved the uses of Dragonforce. Not much else to say other than I thought this one was the funniest.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos The Unusual Source Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos