• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
IronAidan07

Greetings from a person who has no experience in making YTP.

7 replies to this topic

IronAidan07   
IronAidan07

Hello Everyone! I am IronAidan07. I have watched YTPs since 2010. and Now I want to start making my own YTPS. I would love some basic information on how to make a decent YTP, and what I need to make a good one, like editing software, assets, etc

Joosh   
Joosh

Welcome to the forum! If you're looking for advice or help in making YTPs, might I recommend our Poop Talk section. Here you'll find threads for help with video editing, comparing different versions of Sony Vegas editing software, and a general YTP discussion thread. There are also threads there for different video sources, techniques in making YTPs, you name it.

Hope you find this information useful.

For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette

Helloooooooo there! It's awesome you chose this community to get around with people who do YTPs. ;] I hope to see what you can do with YTPing someday, son.

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GSgiraffes   
GSgiraffes

There's really no requirements on what to do as a ytper. Most people find out what they like to do through experimentation, and by that you can get better over time.

However, most people start with Vegas, and as Joosh said, there's threads that can help you with that. If you are broke, you can buy movie studio platinum for like 50 bucks, but if you can spare the money you can buy Vegas for $400. Some people pirate, so that's up to you and your morals on whether you want to do that.

If your lost, there are tutorials, but a lot of people are 100% self taught (including me).

Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)