HassanLechkar

The Video Game BIOS YTP Collab 2 (COMPLETE)

56 replies to this topic

HassanLechkar

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED AS OF MARCH 3RD.

Your entries are due the following week, March 10th.

For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Ian O'Keefe

Done with my entry (I uploaded this a few days ago... I'll probably have a 2nd entry uploaded before the deadline):

For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

HomerAlltheWay

Re-uploaded my entry.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Johbo81

March 3rd came fast 

And will the entry list be updated soon?

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

acm240

Sorry to say this, but I can't do this. I'm busy with other stuff including making my first Super Mario 64 blooper. 

For staying strike free for 1 year.

HassanLechkar
11 hours ago, acm240 said:

Sorry to say this, but I can't do this. I'm busy with other stuff including making my first Super Mario 64 blooper. 

You're making your first SM64 blooper? Congratulations! I used to make SM64 bloopers but then moved on entirely to YouTube Poops.

Also, sorry that you're being dropped out.

For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

acm240
7 hours ago, HassanLechkar said:

You're making your first SM64 blooper? Congratulations! I used to make SM64 bloopers but then moved on entirely to YouTube Poops.

Also, sorry that you're being dropped out.

It's okay, I hope your collab goes well! Also, it's gonna be about Mario trying to get the Nintendo Switch and it's going to also be my 3,000 sub special.

HassanLechkar
15 hours ago, acm240 said:

It's okay, I hope your collab goes well! Also, it's gonna be about Mario trying to get the Nintendo Switch and it's going to also be my 3,000 sub special.

Alright, but you do know that I already reached 3K subs, and I'm at 3.4K now.

HassanLechkar

Today is the deadline for entries. Be sure to submit your entries quick before the deadline passes!

ccateni

Finally able to get it rendered and uploaded to youtube. So here you go! Hope you like it!

On 3/4/2017 at 2:30 PM, Ian O'Keefe said:

Done with my entry (I uploaded this a few days ago... I'll probably have a 2nd entry uploaded before the deadline):

B.T.W. You might want to improve your masking, just saying.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HassanLechkar

D.O.N.E.

What does that spell? DONE

I can finally call this collab complete. Somebody has to move this thread now.

ccateni
2 hours ago, HassanLechkar said:

D.O.N.E.

What does that spell? DONE

I can finally call this collab complete. Somebody has to move this thread now.

Ask a member of the cafe staff, they would love to move it, if you ask them nicely.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HassanLechkar
3 minutes ago, ccateni said:

Ask a member of the cafe staff, they would love to move it, if you ask them nicely.

I already renamed the thread to say complete. It is way easier.

Johbo81

hooray for the collab done

everyone did an awesome entry

this will be awesome

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

acm240

To bad I didn't get to make a entry. Awesome collab though!