ThornBrain

ThornBrain vs NitroEdits vs GSgiraffes

17 posts in this topic

Star Vs. the Forces of Evil three-way tennis match between myself, @NitroEdits and @GSgiraffes. Only real rules are the source has to be SvtFoE episodes or related material (interviews, the character live chats, etc). Each player will do three rounds starting with me, then Nitro, then Giraffes.

Round 1 (ThornBrain):

Round 2 (NitroEdits):

Round 3 (GSgiraffes):

Round 4 (ThornBrain):

Round 5 (NitroEdits):

Round 6 (GSgiraffes):

Round 7 (ThornBrain):

Round 8 (NitroEdits):

Round 9 Finale (GSgiraffes - Pending)

For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

It's about halfway i believe. Should be done in the next couple of days.

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I didn't have homework this weekend, so I got to work on this!

...and I also got Vegas

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Loving this YTP Tennis match. Great stuff so far. Getting better and better with each round.

I've been swamped with projects, but I should be able to work on my next round tomorrow.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

here you go fellas

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Anyone want to make this into one large video at the end? I just thought of that.

Edit: Maybe I could do that for round 9. What do you guys think?

I have it all on a playlist, but if you want go ahead

Woo, now that's what I call a tennis round...