JokeyBRPG

YT Poopers you Idolize the most

47 replies to this topic

JokeyBRPG

I wonder which youtube poopers do you idilize the most in any way. You are free to describe your fandom to the pooper as much as you like.

My favorite pooper who I idolize the most is @Geibuchan because he is very much well versed in a variety of sources ranging from animated cartoons and movies, to web camera shows and gameplay footage. Let's not also forget that he is one of the few and only poopers to actually do a double feature due to his passion for one anime show: Azumanga Daioh. His detailed process of how he grew as a pooper has inspired me furthest to make poops that can tackle a wide variety of sources. I admit that I am usually shy when it comes to choosing new sources to tackle each and every time. When I do take and use new sources, it takes me a while to come up with good ideas that can last at least some time. Since I am taking a stab at collabs and tennis matches, that should be a good step for me to tackle more sources so that I cain confidence in making longer and faster-paced standalone YTPS like him, minus the double feature.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FromtheWordsofBR

NextG is my personal choice. Everything from his use of self-archived YTP sources to his logo/promo/nostalgia-centered style has influenced me honestly the most.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NitroEdits

for me, it's noisepuppet. His combination of top notch sentence mixing, obscure sources, and reverses never get old. The man is fucking timeless

Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sixtyforce

If it wasn't obvious by my spam of both of these poopers or my YTP style, Avojaifnot and Sylv3on/TheLastMovieMaker are my main influences in making videos and I love both of these guys' videos. I found avo late last year so he wasn't a starting influence but he's had some major influences on me like the pitch shifting fetish he has, his use of Tech text, Breakneck pace and other little thingys. While TheLastMovieMaker influenced me for effects to a certain extent, a few signature edits that I use such as the Rising buzz tone + TV simulator thing that I do way too often, jump-started my desire to tennis people a whole bunch as well as pacing.

Sylv3on is semi-active but Avo hasn't been active in 3, almost 4 years. And that's a shame. I'd love to see more stuff from him. Here are a few of my favourite videos from both these people.

Sylv3on:

Avojaifnot:

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017

and May 2018 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TehShadzify

If there's one Pooper I had to list here, I'd have to name the one that inspired me to get into the game in the first place- shroomhead1.

Man could make a YTPMV out of anything, and make it sound amazing. 

Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Conglaturation ! For staying strike free for 5 years. I GOT AN AWAAAARD Cause we got no MONAAAY That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2015. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos BriefCasey795 You are safe too! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You participated in ten successful collaborations! :D Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2014 - YTPMV For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

NKpower

If there's one YTPer that I idolise the most, then it'd definitely be TimoteiLSD. Seriously, his style is insane and fast paced that will make me laugh all the way throughout his videos. He uses running gags in his YTPs which may sound repetitive, but are rememberable. Not to mention that he uses a range of different poopisms during his videos (with a share balance between ear rape and sentence mixing), and his style is influential.

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Biodegradable

DurhamRockerZ was my gateway drug and EmperorLemon made me fall in love with YouTube Poop, but it was my Poop Hero and now friend Dimitri Petrov who inspired me to start making my own Poops.

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Best Improving Artist 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Best Writer 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017

and May 2018 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best YouTube Pooper 2018
Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99

I idolize Tomservo3. Her poops got me interested in YTP as a whole. While her poops don't have any effects, they do contain lots of sentence mixing that make me laugh every time, and running gags that I never get tired of. 

For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Keir Epton.

For me... it would have to be cs188, TimoteiLSD and Oprheusftw. These three YTP'ers are absolutely timeless, and will always make me laugh no matter how many times I have seen their YTPs. I know I go on about these 3 quite often, but they are absolutely legendary in my opinion, and have changed the face of YTP for the better.

For participating in 10 successful collabs! For collecting all the bronze cards But still you're not done! Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

MemeKirisame

I mostly idolize Awful Fawful, Geibuchan, JokeyBRPG, Combuskenisawesome, Dozzyrok and Kazdooh. 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Zygaphorym

I will still, to this day, hold mrSimon higher up than any other pooper. Being one of the first poopers to use modern techniques in YouTube Poop, he was well ahead of his time. He also pioneered my favourite YTPMV style. His stuff was just incredible for '06-'10.

For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Blockglitch

Dvariano's up there. His youtube poops still hold up today, despite most of them being made in '06-'07. I wish he'd come back, but, after 8 years of inactivity, it's looking unlikely.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

MorimotoYTP (his YTPs are great, love the sentence mixing, visual stuff, and poopisms), Morshu's Channel of Lower Prices, Ian O'Keefe, Cosmic Collision, Extrenor, and GSgiraffes.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GSgiraffes

I used to idolize the big Spingebill poopers, like ST98 and Awful Fawful, but my interests have changed over time. I've recently been pretty into MobrosStudios and Emplemon's videos.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Stuart K Reilly

CoolRussianPooper

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

HeyItsAR

I don't really know if there's a specific YTPer I go as far as to idolize, but Bee Thompson has always been one of my all-time favorites.

Best Newcomer 2018 For staying strike free for 1 year. Hand-crafted out of driftwood For getting all the standard ornaments Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Classic) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017

Tug

Noisepuppet always seemed like a cool dude, just having his sense of humor and this hobby in his older age.  Exemplary sentence mixer too.

For eloquently describing your thoughts on USA Today's article depicting YouTube Poops. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards For getting all the standard ornaments For making da Youchew Pizza, mama-mia! Metroid Fusion 100% For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Morimoto

DaThings1 inspired  me to be a sentence mix focused pooper. 

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingHeavy

Geibuchan, enough said.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos