• LiveStream Banner

Now Playing: My Dad the Rock Star
    Next: ???

Special Note: The original Livestream channel cannot be accessed at this time. Other services such as rabb.it are being explored to continue streaming.

JokeyBRPG

YT Poopers you Idolize the most

47 replies to this topic

Soaring Wings
  • Banned
  • CSS188 and Mark3611. Between overly immature and vulgar jokes and making your own silly plots in your poops is what I love doing the most.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Alfonzopancakes

I used to idolize Deepercutt way before I made any videos. I don't idolize anybody anymore. They're just regular people with the same weird hobby as me.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2014 - "PANCAKE MADNESS" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

ThirtyTwelve

Shroomhead1, MemeKirisame, Nkpower, Dozzy, and TimoteiLSD.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

lineofyellow5

Keeperofporridge and linkondugs 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

VentXekart

Fitzcharisma (AKA ufuckfacesonofabitch), AwfulFawfulTheFalafe, PotatoShitz, and Anim8Ball (Formerly known as MoBrosStudios).

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BananaMannafoot

Like AR, I wouldn't go too far to say idolize, but I'd have to say I look up to Imaperson, Boogidyboo, KroboProductions, MTB710, and UncleSamEagle the most; huge inspirations for me.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Domorato
  • Banned
  • spigottan

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 44 days before it was shut down

SporeDC64

The people who influence my style are always changing. Some of my current influences are LinkOnDrugs, valkiriforce, SquirreIous, Mackenzie, CheeChee, and Dozzyrok.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Regular) For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years December 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

EditsOfGreatBritain

When I was 12, I used to think KeeperOfPorridge and WTLNetwork were the best poopers and their poops were extremely nostalgic as watching their vids always made my day better back in the day. I now idolize mainly BradDLC, Smbmaster9 and jubduk.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

TheOneManBoxOffice

Biodegradable and anyone he's tennis'd.

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018
Best Writer 2018 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Sagan Blob

Top 10: 

1. NKpower

2. CODEandAR

3. Paperking99

4. mapo

5. TheWackyWeevil

6. Dofferent

7. fiv95

8. CheeChee

9. Palette

10. MemeKirisame

For the Steamed Hams collab! Good job! For the Steamed Hams collab! For the Steamed Hams collab! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mackenzie

Krobo, djninjalovemistake & RASVAKEITINv23.

Lately I've also started loving Biodegradable's videos.

Some older faves include BSP666c & Metzgorrre.

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! But you are not doing your teeth any favors! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For getting all the standard ornaments For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best Musician 2018
Best Writer 2018 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

*Bump*

UPDATE: Now included Paperking99, TheWackyWeevil, BandanaBoi, PancakeLord117, jimjunk, and RyanYTP. I was inspired from BadMoonOfMartyr (I love the zoom-in/out poopisms).

Matt0417 is included too.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sagan Blob

Top 10 (12/09/2017 revision):

1. NKpower

2. Dozzyrok

3. MemeKirisame

4. Paperking99

5. mapo

6. CODEandAR

7. Mr. Hickory Dooey

8. CheeChee

9. fiv95

10. Zevio (Unjustlocket)

For the Steamed Hams collab! Good job! For the Steamed Hams collab! For the Steamed Hams collab! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01

Well, I don’t really have a lot, but here we go.

In the YTPMV side, I Idol Some YTPMVers, like 灰色マテリアル, E-Kyugata, and Shikitashi. Haiiro for the Shinano Free sources, E-Kyugata for the Rurouni Kenshin and obsecure sources and Shikitashi for Agiri.

In the YTP side, I idolize Paperking99 Palette, and NKpower, since I somewhat got PK99 and NK’s old style sentence mixing skills and most of Palette’s Agiri avatars.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Matt0417

NationofOranges696: His YTPs are a little simple but always engaging, I feel like to progress on making poops, you need to start with a poorly received poop, but after a few months of practicing, you start to use various poopisms more often like Nation.

Yoshimaniac: Another simple YTPer that isn't on this site, but he doesn't need to be since he has a whopping 70,000 SUBSCRIBERS as of right now. While some of his jokes are kinda predictable, mostly cause he uses memes (there's absolutely nothing wrong with using memes, I'm just saying it shouldn't be done so much), obviously alot of people like him considering he's 30,000 away to the big 100,000. He also has great masking skills.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Stuart K Reilly

All of the guys from around 2010-2012 round about who grew up along side me and the very select few that are still actively and sometimes even frequently making videos 

Everyone knows I love Geibuchan but there’s so many more I can’t even recall them all

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

thapoint09

I'm gonna go with Shroomhead1 since he was the biggest influence on me.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular