Kapten

McElroy Brothers

98 posts in this topic

The second season of My Two Dads 2 confirmed.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Has anyone else seen this video?

I'd love to see official MF animations like this one soooooooo much.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

I thought that the saga of Susan Crushbone could never be topped but Griffin and Nick are already off to the races.

You got Monster Factory in my Touch the Skyrim.....no, you got Touch the Skyrim in my Monster Factory...

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

When I first saw the thumbnail I thought they were planning to recreate Groose or some red-haired video game character.
My God, Friday can't come soon enough (unless Monster Factory is back on schedule).

The reboot that the franchise desperately needs.

Does anyone else listen to their Adventure Zone podcast?

I also read the most perfect description of Griffin in a comment, something along the lines of he is a cartoon character stuck in our 3D world.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Nice to know that Dharma doing pushups to revive Greg further proves that every MF episode takes place in the same universe.

On 5/5/2017 at 0:28 PM, SOMEREASON. said:

Does anyone else listen to their Adventure Zone podcast?

I also read the most perfect description of Griffin in a comment, something along the lines of he is a cartoon character stuck in our 3D world.

I just recently started, with the first episode. I love it already, even if it did start slow funny-wise it's endearing to see Griffin teach his whole family how to play D&D. What really got me into listening, though, was watching all the animatics:

Also I really need to share this great art with the world:

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Uhhhhh how has everyone here forgotten about the best part of TAZ???

This jingle has been stuck in my head for a good while now, it's super catchy and it has 0 right to be???

For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Haha the animatics got me into it also.

Here's my fav

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Fucking hell.

Car Boys spin-off?

The ending really made it suberb. I'd love to see part 2 starting the same way as it ended but alas Griff did not quicksaved it.

On 5/8/2017 at 4:39 PM, AGSMA said:

Fucking hell.

Still think they should have called the game Critical Hit.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Will the Blob ever get defeated? Will they use all of their arsenal to destroy it? And what about Busto?

I have so many questions, Nick. NICK. NICK

I mean, they had to stop at some point, because they've been doing an episode of Car Boys every week for over nine months.

I am not fucking ready

I can already tell that the series finale of Samurai Jack will suck balls compared to this one.

Edit: do not fear! Boba Fett's here to save the day, and kill Ray Romano!

I have to wait on watching the latest and last Car Boys because I always watch them with my roommate, and they're out for a while. But fuck I am not ready.

The second I saw Nick and Griffin tweeting about "mutually agreeing" it would be the last episode, all I could think about was, what the fuck did the blob do to them

I think my favorite part about Car Boys as a whole is that the BeamNG.drive devs were completely unaware of this show's existence until now.

Even more surprising is how unaware they were about these cryptic, almost lovecraftian worlds and entities that exist in their game.

I seriously wonder how much Car Boys has done to, essentially, freely advertise BeamNG.drive. Without Car Boys it'd probably just be an incredibly niche sim but I wouldn't be surprised if a significant portion of their playerbase is trying to go on eldritch quests of their own.