DatRandomGuyTho

Famous/Great Musicians That Have Followed/Unfollowed You

11 replies to this topic

DatRandomGuyTho

Same guidelines as this:

Anyway, DJ Heny.G, one of the most famous Dubstep DJs ever, recently followed me on SoundCloud.

For introducing Skizzle to the forums! For collecting all the bronze cards For hosting five successful collabs! No money no problems. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Lucario That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Spooky Poop 2015

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Rey_

Oneohtrix Point Never and James Ferraro.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

GTLYTP

Eliminate follows me on Twitter, LuKemBro (a guy known for being on the Spinnin' Records Talent Pool) followed my SoundCloud

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FireRed☔

Aside from musicians on here, Breakmaster Cylinder follows me on Twattur but that's about it. 

Gimme five. Gimme ten. Best Musician 2018 For being a part of the Recommended Poops of February 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Best Musician 2017 Best Image Editor 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

HomerAlltheWay

Ham Sandwich, 99 Souls and Blink (the Irish band) follow me on Twitter and Deepend and Wankelmut follow me on Instagram, as far as I can remember.

For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NitroEdits

Reks just followed my Soundcloud. In addition: TGRAY, Truescribe, Musiq Man, Louy Fierce, Rox Ran, TH1RT3EN, & Max I Million are a bunch of other guys that follow me on Twitter as well as SC.

Even though you had not put out a proper article out on your own, you were very helpful in our YouTube Poop articles during your time here, so consider this our last hurrah before moving on with our lives. Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NitroEdits

Sorry for double posting. but this happened:

NxOKzsB.png

Even though you had not put out a proper article out on your own, you were very helpful in our YouTube Poop articles during your time here, so consider this our last hurrah before moving on with our lives. Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DatRandomGuyTho
23 minutes ago, NitroEdits said:

Sorry for double posting. but this happened:

NxOKzsB.png

holy fuck, the bart baker?

wow, congrats

For introducing Skizzle to the forums! For collecting all the bronze cards For hosting five successful collabs! No money no problems. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Lucario That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Spooky Poop 2015

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

EditsOfGreatBritain

The Black Dahlia Murder.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Waymu

Chris Farren babyyyyyyyyy

For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

WeepinnWillow

Tay Zonday (the Chocolate Rain guy) follows me on Twitter. Bart Baker also did at one point but he seems to have unfollowed. RIP.

Best Musician 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

HomerAlltheWay

My nose is bleeding.

DZdmGJ1.png

For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos