ccateni

Search For The Worst | Go Animate

GoAnimate Polls   3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Go Animate?

• Yes! I'm called a Go Fag for no reason!
    • OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!
  2. 2. Are Go Animaters like OfficerPoop247 and Issac Anderson Animation child abuser?

• OF COURSE!!!!!!!!
    • What are you talking about Go Fag????
    • Was this a 90's trend?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

Welcome to The Search For The Worst! This is the first forum post of this new series I'm starting up on the youchew forums, I'm making this for people to post the worst of the worst of video topics that I make the post about it. This time It's on Go Animate, the website where I got my youtube carrer started. NOW LETS FIND THE WORST GO ANIMATE VIDEOS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

we already have a go animate thread, i'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do here that's any different.

this thread has a life expentancy of like 6 shitposts the a mod locking it

For meeting Toony! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

How dare you not realize that there is already a goanimate tread thats it you are grounded grounded grounded for over 9000 years go to room right now.

sorry

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Yeah, I'm just going to lock this. Please use the Go Animate thread we already have up, please and thank you!

Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.