Countsmegula

Rave.dj

116 replies to this topic

Countsmegula

Rave.dj is a site that lets you mashup two songs from YouTube up and through use of robots and algorithms, allows you to create wonderful/horrific mashups from the comfort of your own home!

https://rave.dj

To start, here are a few mashups of mine for demonstration purposes:

Everybody in the Street

Last Destruction

For getting 20 awards Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying strike free for 5 years. That's a lot of love! Aww, thanks for inviting me over... and for not asking me to clean your room! I have to use a lifeline. For collecting all the silver cards. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Spooky Poop 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For clearing Sonic 1 & 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos June 2013 - "Game Grumps Shirt Ads Prove Popular with Male Teenagers" (Regular) June 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos