• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
ThirtyTwelve

7 way one second tennis match.

33 posts in this topic

Round 1:

Rounds: 35 (5 per person.)

Participants:

1. Me

2. Theytpkid859

3. Larzoopa

4. Nonojuju37

5. Lonrefne

6. BossotronR

7. Jacques

Replacements:

Sixtyforce

Kadoozh

MafaR_

ilvamaster

Boozab99

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Spot number 4

!!!!!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Put me in replacements if there's any chance someone's gonna drop out, as my computer is at the store to repair for 3 weeks

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Just now, ZekiiLeaf said:

Put me in replacements if there's any chance someone's gonna drop out, as my computer is at the store to repair for 3 weeks

Okay.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Round 2 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017

we need one more participant.

3rd round 

3 hours ago, ThirtyTwelve said:

we need one more participant.

One second you say?  I can handle that.

In case I'm not checking this thread regularly, @ me on the discord once it's my turn.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

1 hour ago, Jacques said:

One second you say?  I can handle that.

In case I'm not checking this thread regularly, @ me on the discord once it's my turn.

lol

Who's turn is it?

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017

I will take a replacemento for this since I know how this works

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

On ‎8‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:24 AM, TheYTPkid859 said:

Who's turn is it?

its tehshadzify's

16 hours ago, ThirtyTwelve said:

its tehshadzify's

Did you contacted him? 

1 hour ago, TheYTPkid859 said:

Did you contacted him? 

Oi, I'm still here. Been dealing with a lot of personal bullshit at the moment, and haven't been able to get to work. I'm doing what I can

For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Conglaturation ! For staying strike free for 5 years. I GOT AN AWAAAARD Cause we got no MONAAAY That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2015. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos BriefCasey795 You are safe too! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You participated in ten successful collaborations! :D Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2014 - YTPMV For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

19 hours ago, TehShadzify said:

Oi, I'm still here. Been dealing with a lot of personal bullshit at the moment, and haven't been able to get to work. I'm doing what I can

Ok

is this match still alive

ok he seems to be dead