• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
FishyTV

The ROBLOX YTP Collab

76 replies to this topic

FishyTV

So, this has never been done before I guess.

Announcement Video (outdated):

Rules

1 - "HEY FISHYSENPAI IM GOING TO JOIN <33333333"

Okay, this is simple, just reply to the thread if you want to join, I can put you in as a maybe. But I also want your ROBLOX username, because I want to do a special intro with the participant's name and ROBLOX character. No ROBLOX account? Don't panic! I can put you as a guest.

2- "Can I use a little kid raging at Phantom Forces?"

Your MAIN source must be ROBLOX-related, I don't care what kind of ROBLOX-related content, whenever is commercials, gameplays, machiminas, etc.

3- "*bad mic intensifies* Hey guys, MLG Gay Luigi here"

MLG and Spadinner are allowed, but do not overuse it.

4- "W A T E R M E L O N S, M Y F A V O R I T E F R U I T"

You probably saw that coming right? Put a watermark with your name or else cringy Sans (Undertale) fangirls will love your entry, because of the watermark I will put for you in Comic Sans! *insert I.M. Meen laugh here*. Also, don't make it too big, It will serve as a distraction and I might have to reprove your entry

5- "Rated E10"

This rule might trigger you, but innapropiate jokes/swears are allowed, oh wait I said it too soon, well, now it will trigger you (if you are not a clean YouTube Pooper, duh). I will have to censor those jokes and swears for 2 reasons

1:I am a clean YouTube Pooper

2:Children also enjoy ROBLOX, meaning that there is a chance that they will see it.

Too many mature jokes (such as 9/11 and sex jokes) might lead to rejection limbo. I'm fine with too many swears tho, I can censor them all.

6- "pls no"

Entrys made with YouTube Video Editor will be rejected, pirate Sony Vegas Pro or something (unfortunately Microsoft does not allows you to download Movie Maker anymore)

7- "Sharing is caring, right?"

Are done with your entry? Great, just send me via the announcement video's comment section, replying to this thread or sending me via YT/YCP (this forum) PM. Not MEGA, Mediafire,etc. You can make your entry public or unlisted, making it private does not allows ANYONE but YOU to see it.

8- "REJECTION LIMBO!"

If your entry is against the rules of the collab or it's not good enough, your entry will be on a separate Deleted Blocks video on my new alt (FishyALT). I will give you a second chance, but only ONCE.

9- "Pooping is fun!"

Have fun! Wait, is this even a rule?

The Line is Dead in: September 30

EDIT: Credit for @Ben for letting me know that I need to write the rules too.

Participants:

[fishy] (me)

MAZZ0Murder

ccateni

BoomDaCorgi1337

SuicidalWeeb

Marilyn Klocke (via YouTube)

404UsernameNotFound

Blockglitch

Sus Nation(done)

acm240(done)

awildmewRBLX(done)

Extrenor(done)

Google Teh Object Thingy(rejected, second chance)

imsofrek99

パン パン (Maybe, via YouTube)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Ben

You're better off putting your collab rules into your actual post in written form. Doing so makes it easier for potential applicants to see all the rules at once in case they want to join or if they need to recheck the guidelines at some point. It's also better in case you later decide to add, remove, or amend a rule.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

FishyTV
1 minute ago, Ben said:

You're better off putting your collab rules into your actual post in written form. Doing so makes it easier for potential applicants to see all the rules at once in case they want to join or if they need to recheck the guidelines at some point. It's also better in case you later decide to add, remove, or amend a rule.

Oh, thanks for letting me know.

MAZZ0Murder

That's a lot of rules... but you will get no SpaDINNER from me!

I'll probably find the episode of DemoliSHIT and go from there. cuz you know... a name like that...

Anyway I'll join.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

FishyTV
2 hours ago, MAZZ0Murder said:

Anyway I'll join.

Great!

ccateni

Also here's a link to the actual song used in the video 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BoomDaCorgi1337

I'll join if I don't have to put a Roblox account (because I haven't played it for a year or two). I just want to do a Michael P YTP.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FishyTV
47 minutes ago, BoomDaCorgi1337 said:

I'll join if I don't have to put a Roblox account

DOn't worry, I can put you as a guest character.

4 hours ago, ccateni said:

Also here's a link to the actual song used in the video 

Oh, thanks for letting me know :)

SuicidalWeeb

I'll join but put me as a guest character. May I upload my entry publicly when it's done before the collab is actually done?

FishyTV
2 minutes ago, SuicidalWeeb said:

I'll join but put me as a guest character. May I upload my entry publicly when it's done before the collab is actually done?

Yes, you can! You can make it unlisted if you want to.

MAZZ0Murder

lololol looking this up it was something completely different than what I thought... guess that means it'll be a good challenge :P

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Blockglitch

Joining

Roblox Username : Couert.

FishyTV

BUMP

---------------

So we got 10 participants already? Never expected that.