GSgiraffes

The History of Japan Collab

Next Collab   11 members have voted

1. 1. Next collab? These could all potentially be really good.

• 40s 50s and 60s Throwback Collab
    • Static and Bars Collab
    • cs188 Source Collab (hoh sis, nice car, etc)
    • Animated Intros Collab
    • Non-native Language Collab

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

103 posts in this topic

My last collaboration went quite well, so I will be hosting a 2nd one. This one is going to be on bill wurtz's "history of japan."

About: I'll accept pretty much anything, but the catch is, I will scramble the entries just like in my last collaboration, so I can selectively choose parts I like. That means there is the chance I may not feature all, or even the majority of your entry. My choice to scramble  the entries should be most appropriate, as this is a single source collaboration. Also, you can make your entries either public or private.

Rules:

1) Use this source. You can add whatever you want to it though.

2) Make your entry at least 45 seconds. However if you make a really good entry, I'll be happy to be a little lenient. It would probably be best to not go over 7 or 8 minutes on your entry.

3) Watermark!

4) Export the quality in nothing less than 480p. The final collab will be in 720p.

5) Let me know if you are joining. Please consider whether you are going to actually join before saying "maybe."

6) Get entries in before the deadline: September 1st. (This may change)

7) (New rule) Don't repeat jokes.

Participants: (green = done)

• Me
  • 404UsernameNotFoundX
  • AntiCheese
  • ThirtyTwelve
  • Sixtyforce
  • BoomDaCorgi1337
  • TheMGMfan
  • Brickertown
  • BananaMannafoot
  • Crash Matilda
  • Zygaphorym
  • Master Sword
  • Blockglitch
  • GTLYTP
  • HomerAllTheWay
  • Cosmic Collision
  • Biodegradable
  • JadeLightningDash
  • Komi Entertainment "ARS"
  • Unjustlocket
  • andreepika13371337
  • ndnprct3
  • Sparkella
  • ChrisGaming97 "cwaytp"
  • OmegaPC777
  • AshCrimsonForever
  • JoonieNoxvillz
  • FinnTheYTP
  • iiVulcanEagleii
  • YTPNerdette
  • DSYTP
  • Extrenor
  • ItsNovaHere
  • Pakoo (xander gibson)
  • Hamchilla0
  • XxYoshie
  • TehShadzify
  • OSL_youtube
  • Gigawatt
  • SadCum
Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

I would but I am having computer problems.

EDIT: Got it fixed, Alt key was acting up. Sign me up.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

I'll probably upload my entry to youtube this time to get some participants from my subscribers or other viewers.

Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

I'll join. I really think it has potential as a source.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Count me in. 

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Alright, got you all signed up!

This is most likely going to be my best YTP yet. I already have some great ideas. Count me in;)!

Yes. The deed is done;):

Also, Sorry about the abysmal "sentence mixing" at the end. I'd like it if you cut that out for me.

Okay, guess who's done. ;) 

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

As some of you may know, Bill put up a new video. You can add that to your entry if you want.

I'll join brotha

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I'm making real good progress on my entry so it's safe to say that I'm in!

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaand done!:

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Joining. About 18 seconds through my entry, should be out by the end of the week

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System