GSgiraffes

The History of Japan Collab

Next Collab   11 members have voted

1. 1. Next collab? These could all potentially be really good.

• 40s 50s and 60s Throwback Collab
    • Static and Bars Collab
    • cs188 Source Collab (hoh sis, nice car, etc)
    • Animated Intros Collab
    • Non-native Language Collab

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

103 posts in this topic

It is fairly short but I felt like there is some good stuff in there.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down

Bumpity bump

Anyone still want to join or drop out?

Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

There is a very strong chance I will have an entry done for this collab myself, if you would have me. 

For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Conglaturation ! For staying strike free for 5 years. I GOT AN AWAAAARD Cause we got no MONAAAY That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2015. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos BriefCasey795 You are safe too! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You participated in ten successful collaborations! :D Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2014 - YTPMV For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

You know what? Please drop me out. I'm lazy and I forgot about my entry a while ago.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Nice job! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Can the "history of the world" be used as a source, or only the Japan video?

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I still gotta start on mine

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

My entry is now complete!

3 hours ago, GSgiraffes said:

There is 1 month left to get entries in. How're they coming along,  @YTPNerdette ?

At the moment I'm still not sure of what jokes are the best to use in it and the title itself... besides I gotta work on the copycat entry too

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

2 hours ago, JadeLightningDash said:

Can the "history of the world" be used as a source, or only the Japan video?

The collab is primarily going to focus on the history of japan, so I'd say just stick with that. However, you are welcome to sample "the history of the world" if you want to add certain jokes. For example, some people added "no, the sun is a deadly laser" to parts of their entry.

Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

34 minutes ago, XxYoshie said:

Wait, I wasn't accepted?

Those are the unfinished entrants. You were accepted.

Just now, GSgiraffes said:

Those are the unfinished entrants. You were accepted.

Oh ok, sorry :P

Can i join? I hope the entries are open...

I'm dropping out too, working on a huge YTP, plus school is coming soon.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Posted (edited)

nevermind

Edited by banana cult
For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

New rule: don't repeat jokes. I know it's kind of late to say this, but this should make it a little easier in the scrambling process whenever we reach the deadline.

Doing this might be difficult since there's a lot of entries, so at the very least, be original and think outside the box.

2 hours ago, GSgiraffes said:

New rule: don't repeat jokes. I know it's kind of late to say this, but this should make it a little easier in the scrambling process whenever we reach the deadline.

Doing this might be difficult since there's a lot of entries, so at the very least, be original and think outside the box.

Yeah, there were like >9000 "crazy wEEEEEEEEd farm" jokes.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

14 minutes ago, Cosmic Collision said:

Yeah, there were like >9000 "crazy wEEEEEEEEd farm" jokes.

And not enough Time Force (even though it is said 3 times), DragonForce jokes, the Tornado jokes (with some creative ideas), and a reference to my TotalSeminarChannel YTP (f u, u cok suking as!)

As in, my joke is original, since the jokes is not too frequent to be annoying.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System