HomerAlltheWay

The Random Year Collab (Open)

27 posts in this topic

I had this idea for a few months now, but I think this might be a good time to host this collab since I finished school for this year. Bringing you, The Random Year Collab.

The idea of the collab is that for every person who joins will be assigned a random year using the random number generator from 1970-2017. For example, my year is 1997.

Rules:

1. Your source must be anything made in your designated year. It can be a film, a song, a video game or even a YouTube video. But if you're using a TV show as your source, it has to debut in your designated year because I don't want this collab to be full of overused sources.
  2. Length must be 0:30-3:00.
  3. Use any editing software, except for YouTube Video Editor.
  4. Any style is allowed except for MLG. Also, keep Spadinner jokes to a maximum of 3 jokes per entry.
  5. Watermark your entry. If you forget, I will put one in for you. But don't make your watermark huge, as that can become distracting.
  6. At least try to make your entries to turn out to be at least decent. Rejected entries will be put in the deleted scenes video, if I can make one.
  7. Upload your entries to YouTube either public or unlisted and post your entries on this topic or by PM.
  8. Have fun

Also, if you're not happy with the year you were given, you can ask me to give you a new year. But you can only ask once per person.

DEADLINE: 18th July, 2017

Participants (Joining, Done, Maybe, Rejected):
-HomerAlltheWay (1997)
-Ian O'Keefe (2010)
-Zackzilla (2014)
-OmegaPC777 (1991)
-evaporate (1974)
-BoomDaCorgi1337 (1995)
-mapo (2002)
-Tetrareux (1979)
-DarchYTPs (2002)
-Sixtyforce (2014)
-Myuacc1 Inc. (1978)
-404UsernameNotFoundX (1976)
-saper (1977)
-AntiCheese (1982)
-totempolejoe (1978)
-CrimsonZockt Productions (1987)
-EditsOfGreatBritain (2012)
-ThirtyTwelve (2003)

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

22 minutes ago, Ian O'Keefe said:

I'll join! :D

Your year is...

Spoiler

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

1 minute ago, Spazgoodwarthogma said:

maybe (as Zackzilla)

Ok then, your year is...

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, OmegaPC777 said:

Maybe.

You're year is...

Spoiler

Yeh sure maybe

Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

9 hours ago, evaporate said:

will be joining! :D

Your year is...

Spoiler

9 hours ago, BoomDaCorgi1337 said:

Maybe

Your year is...

Spoiler

7 hours ago, mapo said:

Maybe

Your year is...

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Tetrareux said:

maybe

Your year is...

Spoiler

5 hours ago, DarchYTPs said:

maybe...

Your year is...

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Sixtyforce said:

Yeh sure maybe

Your year is...

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Myuacc1 Inc. said:

Maybe.

Your year is...

Spoiler

2 hours ago, 404UsernameNotFoundX said:

sure.

Your year is...

Spoiler