DSYTP

The Johnny Test YTP Collab (OPEN, no more sign-ups) (Deadline: August 25, 2017)

Vote for the next YTP collab!   9 members have voted

1. 1. Which YTP collab should I do next?

• FGTeeV
    • Ryan ToysReview
    • Special Agent Oso
    • Wattadrummer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

About: If you go to kids channels at 2005-2014, then you do recognize Johnny Test. Johnny Test was good until Season 2. It was not a popular source for YouTube Pooping and only has few decent Johnny Test YTPs. So that is why I announce this.

This collab is about Johnny Test. However, there's some rules to follow before you make an entry for this collab:

Rules:

1. Your entry must focus on Johnny Test. You can use any season you want and use other sources.
  2. Minimum length is 45 seconds. There are no maximum length, you just have to keep me interested throughout your entire YTP collab entry.
  3. No WMM (unless you are creative) or YouTube Editor. I hate to be a software Nazi (as Biodegradable pointed out), but the reason why I posted this rule is so the quality doesn't go down badly.
  4. Your entries can be either 4:3 or 16:9. If your entry is 4:3, to prevent black bars, I will make it nice for you.
  5. Spadinner is allowed, you have to be creative though. No MLG allowed.
  6. DON'T FORGET TO WATERMARK YOUR ENTRIES! Also, MAKE YOUR WATERMARK SMALL AND NOT DISTRACTING!
  7. Any style of YTP is allowed. You can make it fast-paced, slow-paced (not too boring though), entries based on another YTPer (like cs188), simple (also make it not boring), etc.
  8. Please put enough effort for your collab entry and make your Collab entry as best as possible. If not, then it goes through the deleted scenes. Also, TAKE YOUR TIME and DON'T RUSH!
  9. Submit your entries via YouChew, YouTube via comments, or post through file-sharing websites.
  10. Minimum quality for your entry is 480p. The reason why I post this rule is because so I don't see sudden changes in Video Quality between YTP entries.
  11. You CAN ONLY make ONE or TWO entries. I will hand-pick your best entry. 
  12. If shared to file-sharing websites, name your file like this: [Your Channel Name]Entry.mp4

Accepted Collab Entries

Deleted Scenes (Rejected)

Participants:

Yellow = Maybe

Red = Rejected/Dropped Out

Green = In Progress

Blue = Finished (Accepted)

• DSYTP (Me)
  • Blockglitch
  • Morshu's Channel of Lower Prices
  • MalcolmOnTheLeft
  • Cosmic Collision
  • minibac
  • PresentMan360 YT
  • Prince Goat Cheese
  • The Detour on YouTube
  • GTLYTP
  • Extrenor
  • Voxelpie
  • DaHiddenHoward (TheHiddenHoward)
  • MissingnoUploader (Eggo)
  • Coralhouse10
  • PoopTV (Dropped Out)
  • Levi Peabody
  • Buffalo Wings and Fries
  • DoodSeption (decent but ruined by lame jokes and this feels rushed to me)

NOTE: I will check your entries if your YTP entry you submitted is at least decent and makes me laugh enough. If your entry is in the deleted scenes, this means that your YTP collab entry fails to meet my quality expectations. 

Also, you can make your YTP entry clean or dirty (I don't care.)

I might extend or shorten the deadline depending of number of participants.

Good luck making a entry that works!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Maybe, but I can make no guarantees.

Fuck this shit! I'M OUT!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

On 6/6/2017 at 9:22 AM, ccateni said:

Fuck this shit! I'M OUT!

This is not related to this YTP collab and I don't know if you are going to join this collab or not.

I will join if you accept the fact that I have a huge lack of posts

i'll do it i guess.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Maybe (As DaHiddenHoward)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

17 hours ago, DSYTP said:

This is not related to this YTP collab and I don't know if you are going to join this collab or not.

It's joke, i'm not joining because I don't like the source material, so thats why i said "Fuck this shit, i'm out". I do understand your point 100% though.

I wish you luck on your collab even without me. :) 

5 hours ago, ccateni said:

It's joke, i'm not joining because I don't like the source material, so thats why i said "Fuck this shit, i'm out". I do understand your point 100% though.

I wish you luck on your collab even without me. :) 

If you're not joining the collab, then why are you even bother reply to this thread?

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Alrighty now, boys, let's not let this escalate any farther than needed.

@ccateni For future reference, I would avoid making posts in collab threads that say "I'm not joining this collab". They can come off as a bit rude, as well as disrupt the discussion in the thread, such as in this case. In the case that someone invites you to join, then a post saying that you don't want to join would make sense. However, since that's not the case here, your post really wasn't necessary.

For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

16 hours ago, Joosh said:

Alrighty now, boys, let's not let this escalate any farther than needed.

@ccateni For future reference, I would avoid making posts in collab threads that say "I'm not joining this collab". They can come off as a bit rude, as well as disrupt the discussion in the thread, such as in this case. In the case that someone invites you to join, then a post saying that you don't want to join would make sense. However, since that's not the case here, your post really wasn't necessary.

understandable, thanks @Joosh

Bump for a reason. Also, it better be relevant to this Collab.

5 hours ago, DSYTP said:

Bump for a reason. Also, it better be relevant to this Collab.

Don't do it too many times, it screwed my collab over big time.

Sign up date is due August 5, 2017, so if you don't join, you can choose to join or not. This might change depending on circumstances.

hope you like it.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I'm bumping your head for this.

Maybe. I have an unfinished Johnny Test YTP that I may finish for the purpose of entering this contest, but I can't make any promises.

Gee, it sure is BORING around here For coming in 3rd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

On 6/18/2017 at 5:07 PM, Voxelpie said:

hope you like it.

Your entry is accepted, also I said that in the YouTube comment section.