YTPNerdette

The Samurai Jack Season 5 Collab [STILL O P E N, BABE!]

16 replies to this topic

YTPNerdette

May I present you my first ever collab announcement?

No?

Well fudge that, I'mma do it anyway

Ahem. Here are da rules:

• Your entry must focus on Samurai Jack Season 5, doesn't matter how many episodes will you fit inside one video
• Entries must last from 1 minute to 5 minutes since I'm doing something innovative with it, sorta like Sourcey Stories wraparound segments, interesting intro and outro (hopefully) and other stuff. If my software will collapse on me, however, we will have the collab out nice and simple. ;]
• Any editing software is welcome... except for Youtube Video Editor. I know this is a typical rule in this area of collabity but yeah :p Nevermind that, Youtube Video Editor is now dead
• You must nail your entry as much as you can do your best on nailing it. It's not like my poor computer will stand with accepting everybody...
• Your entry must be uploaded on Youtube, whether listed or unlisted I don't really care, just make sure you'll list it (make it public) after the collab is out ^_^
• Please put a watermark on your entry...
• Approximate deadline I have in mind is August 19th because I just really want to finish things on summer and so October 20th because to give you some more time AND THEN work around the wraparounds. With these conditions, it'll take so many days to have a full video out with the collab, and I don't really want to get in trouble with the copyleft, so make sure your entries are safe from that beast and don't make my grand ass video get a strike as well with all of your entries in it.

i totally should've set the date to August 17th or 18th but too late now nevermind

Well I mentioned that deadline can be prolonged but I do mostly want to end things on summer since it's usually the freest time I have as a school girl and using computer during the time of rendering a video can be pretty hard most of the time, sooooo yeeeaaaaah... :'D But I will do my best to comply with everything and prove the world that I'm a good girl! happy0067.gif

INTERESTED

IN MAYBE | NOT SUREENTRY COMPLETED

Spoiler

YTPNerdette

Levi Peabody

Aka4enko

Clazey J

Scuba Sloth

sandwich989

truteal

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ccateni

Maybe, but I'm not sure if I have any ideas for a ytp on this.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YTPNerdette

gravity bumps

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Clazey J

Maybe. I'm already working on a Crash Bandicoot collab entry, but I might be able to do this one :GOOD2:

YTPNerdette

any entries out yet? I know I put you guys as "maybe"s but

YTPNerdette

Will it be okay for you if I actually extend the deadline until October 20th 2017? Even if it DOES interfere with my last year of school attending, I'd totally love to see some entries happening, and you wouldn't need to rush them and so on. And it might help that by the end of October I have one week off from school so that I could prepare my segments and all that. If things mess with me then IDK if I would give you another extension or just keep the collab itself simple. :D

sandwich989

If you're okay with extending the deadline, that's fine by me. However, please update my status to IN, I will absolutely be participating in this one.

YTPNerdette

Just in case and stuff; I uploaded an announcement of the updated situation. And I hated how rendering in .avi maximum-ly made this 18 seconds video's size be 1,68 GB. It would've been much easier with .wmv but now that Movie Studio Platinum disabled rendering in .wmv for some reason...

Extended deadline - check. Update announcement - check. Information passed on those that I asked to join via Youtube - needs to be worked on.

YTPNerdette

So will I have entries or should I plan on cancelling this?

ccateni

@YTPNerdetteMy computer isn't displaying anything and is broken. I'm gonna have to drop out. I'm sorry, I have no other choice.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YTPNerdette

^ Great! At least somebody besides me! ^_^

YTPNerdette

Welcome to the collab, truteal's entry ^_^

Others, please come in with yours as well! Deadline in 4 days ; )