• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
NationOfOranges696

The Pixar YTP Collab (OPEN)

17 posts in this topic

(Introduction)
Who doesn't know Pixar? You can recognize this company the most. Pixar has been producing animation since the mid-80's starting with their shorts, and they are still going at it today with their feature films since 1995. Pixar's films are critically acclaimed and a commercial success worldwide ever since their first film, that being the famous Toy Story. These films have been known mostly for their heart and spirit, teaching us the most important aspects about life, hence being enjoyed by both parents and kids. Just about every Pixar film is popular on the internet for it's content. The films have spawned a handful of internet memes and are also a popular YTP source for poopers, especially the older films.

This YTP Collab is all about Pixar and their animation. There are rules that are upon making an entry for it though. So here are the rules.

(Rules)

1. Your main source should be a Pixar animation. You can use the shorts (from Luxo Jr. onward) or the films (from Toy Story onward). Feature-related shorts (like "Mike's New Car") are also allowed.
2. Time limit: 0:30 to 4:00
3. Your edited entry must come from the following movie-making software: Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle Studio, Final Cut, et cetera. Windows Movie Maker is only allowed for those who have great experimenting with it, and do not use the YouTube Video Editor.
4. Render your entries in a minimum resolution of 480p. This is so there wouldn't be a sudden change of the video quality within the entries.
5. I will accept any YTP style. It can be surreal, simplistic, comedic, story-based, trippy, whatever you prefer.
6. No MLG jokes and entries. They are not considered as a "YouTube Poop" and they are a huge cliche.
7. Watermark your entries. Do not have your watermark take up the entire screen so that it wouldn't be visually distracting.
8. YTPMVs are accepted, but only in a bit of an entry.
9. Please take your time making your entries. Don't push yourself too hard to make an entry such as filming with a camcorder and call it done. Pushing yourself too hard means a bad poop.
10. Submit your entries through YouChew. Share it only through Mediafire if you don't want your own entry uploaded to YouTube.
11. Lastly, have fun making your entries.

The deadline for entries is 8/5/17 (August 5th, 2017)

NOTE: I will be reviewing each entry that has been submitted. If your entry is not shown in the final draft, don't rage at me for not accepting your entry. It is my personal choice and I determine how the collab goes.

NOTE #2: There will not be a "deleted scenes" video. I've done it before in the past, but now I feel that it is not as important as it is for me.

For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Im down

For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Is "The Adventures of Andre & Wally B" acceptable? 

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014

4 hours ago, F11 said:

Is "The Adventures of Andre & Wally B" acceptable? 

No. Even though it is by the same guys who are now at Pixar and listed as a "Pixar" short, the short was not produced under the Pixar brand at the time the short was made.

For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

2 hours ago, NationOfOranges696 said:

No. Even though it is by the same guys who are now at Pixar and listed as a "Pixar" short, the short was not produced under the Pixar brand at the time the short was made.

actually, they did listed this as a pixar short, but at the end of the video, it says lucasfilm ltd, so the short was produced by lucasfilm and the graphics group before pixar was founded in 1986.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sounds like a cool collab, I will join.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

On July 7, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Matt0417 said:

I will join.

I can help you with some ideas.

Posted (edited)

Since my YTP Collab failed you can take my Bug's Death YTP to your Collab.

Edited by theFXexpert
Removed unnecessary quotes

A little reminder: You have 12 days left before the deadline for entries. If you have joined but did not finish your entry, you gotta start on thinking about completing it in time, because if you're too late, you'll miss the train.

Also, here is the list of participants I have in a notepad. Those who are marked as "DONE" have entries completed. The ones highlighted in green are the ones I have accepted, while the ones in red are just not fit for my own standards.

Participants:
-NationOfOranges696 (Me)
-Dostin2017 /Star Butterfly
-HackerYTP 00
-CODEandAR
-Itsthatguy The Potato (maybe)
-ThirtyTwelve
-Liam Taheny (done)
-Waltman13
-mckiddyguys05 (maybe)
-JK Doodles
-Cameron W. Cowan (done)
-YoungJay97 (maybe)
-Mr2emerald
-20PercentCooler (maybe)
-Junior Mooring Productions
-GSgiraffes (maybe)
-Evaporated
-Zackzilla (done)
-WMDTHEALMIGHTY
-HomerAlltheWay
-Nrank
-Casheric
-TheCanadianPooper (maybe)
-Søren Saunders (done)
-NitroEdits
-Waxican (done)
-Gemmygod (maybe)
-kitkatzzz (done)
-AustinTheSurvivor (done)
-RyanYTP (maybe)
-Levi Peabody
-CrimsonZockt Productions
-25544SHADOW
-mrdoognoog (maybe)
-Edits Of Great Britain (done)
-Lineofyellow5 (done)
-TheZapingNinja Infinity (done)
-D.C Productions
-VentXekart (maybe)
-Thecartoonytper 101
-Cakeroar (done)
-THIS IS FALAH BUT CHANGED TO CALMCHANNEL
-Alexlovesvideos Is Back
-177WW
-PIGEON
-AidenMcFadden
-Levi Peabody (maybe)
-calofc01s (done)
-RFR Films
-iDuckFilms (done)
-CTV
-YouTube Poop Kitty (done)
-AlexRogoToon Productions
-Bill the 25th YTPer (done)
-trewqwert
-tageneislover (done)
-Goat Leg
-Portal_Ben
-LionDogZXA
-Dazzle
-Alberto Productions
-SAO Freak 2001 (maybe)
-Bobby Boi
-CurreyChicken828
-YouTubeLogotehObject­Thingy (done)
-Swarley751
-TheCaledioScope
-purplecolorz12124
-Shooting Films (done)
-Matt0417
-Coolbfitz (done)
-TheNastyPatty
-YellowDeltaDragon (maybe)
-Gresham Inc (done)
-porygonosl
-jpcreeper13
-The Headless Soldier (done)
-Anfro101 (done)

-iMatrix (done)

-Ian O' Keefe (done)

-LuckyLatios (done)

Now before people are probably going to go apeshit all over me for accepting Liam's entry, look. I have reviewed his entry more than 5 times and it was pretty decent to me, ok? Ok.