• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
KnorruptionSound

Wikimedia Commons collaboration HAPPY 13TH! CONTAINS BONUS CONTENT!

34 replies to this topic

KnorruptionSound   
KnorruptionSound

Okay, after my failed attempt of turning my marvelous idea of remixing source that have to do with what is listed on the receipt into a collaboration, I've decided to ease a little bit with my ideas. This one shouldn't be too much of a trouble now.

This is the....

xNTEStF.png

Wikimedia Commons, the online repository for images, music, sounds and other media files, all free to use.

That's what the majority of your videos have to consist of -- sources from that repository. But as with any other collaboration I've made, secondary sources from anywhere else in small doses are accepted.

Your videos must last at least 30 seconds. There's no maximum length, but nothing of ridiculous proportions, please.

I don't think I need to add more rules, but one nice thing I'd like to ask is that you put some efforts into your videos.

There's a lot of time you have -- you don't have to be a video editing wizard, because simple videos can be good, too -- don't pressure yourself. It doesn't have to be great, but it shouldn't be half-assed either.

DONE

(haha)

Have shown interest at first, but didn't contribute for different reasons. Thanks for joining anyway!:

OmegaPC777

KingHeavy

ThirtyTwelve

HassanLechkar

CrimsonZockt Productions

Demonic black man

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 90 5-star ratings For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards User with Funniest Avatars 2016 You did it! For having a blog featured You are MMMMMMMMMM...rich enough to earn this medal! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Best Tenniser 2014 You're Yellow September 2013 - "9000 POUNDS KING NIGHT TALKING TO BLACKENED ARTHUR" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / April 2015 - "Goethe's mighty morphin' theory of colors" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards October 2012 - Overall / May 2015 - Brain rape/Rape-core / June 2015 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For winning the Tennis Cup 4! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/103646-the-olde-shits-of-yer-corruptionsound/

For employing the art of the written word congrats on 25 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos For participating in 10 collabs! In commemoration of sheer athleticism on the YouChew's greenest courts in the world If ya are what ya say, you are, a superstar Congrats on getting more than 25 vids in the showroom.

Biodegradable   
Biodegradable

Very interesting idea, Knorr. I'll join in.

GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingHeavy   
KingHeavy

I found a source I wanna use, do you mind if I use a higher quality version of that video?

For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TheOneManBoxOffice   
TheOneManBoxOffice

Yeah, I'm in.

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

BoomDaCorgi1337   
BoomDaCorgi1337

Maybe ;) 

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sparkella   
Sparkella

Aw yes, hopefully this will help me out of my creative slump. Count me in as interested.

Eat Drink CHEW Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of May 2017_2 (Sentence mix-core)

ThirtyTwelve   
ThirtyTwelve

Maybe.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Biodegradable   
Biodegradable

here's mine, Knorr.

GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

AshCrimsonForever   
AshCrimsonForever

Okay! I'm Maybe (As CrimsonZockt Productions)

BoomDaCorgi1337   
BoomDaCorgi1337

I'm done with my entry (Sources are in the description of the video)

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

OmegaPC777   
OmegaPC777

Move me to a maybe. (I'm somewhat of a lazy individual.)

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Nice job! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KnorruptionSound   
KnorruptionSound

I'm not doing that maybe thing cause it's pointless when I have you listed anyway and being listed doesn't mean you're obliged to contribute

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 90 5-star ratings For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards User with Funniest Avatars 2016 You did it! For having a blog featured You are MMMMMMMMMM...rich enough to earn this medal! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Best Tenniser 2014 You're Yellow September 2013 - "9000 POUNDS KING NIGHT TALKING TO BLACKENED ARTHUR" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / April 2015 - "Goethe's mighty morphin' theory of colors" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards October 2012 - Overall / May 2015 - Brain rape/Rape-core / June 2015 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For winning the Tennis Cup 4! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/103646-the-olde-shits-of-yer-corruptionsound/

For employing the art of the written word congrats on 25 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos For participating in 10 collabs! In commemoration of sheer athleticism on the YouChew's greenest courts in the world If ya are what ya say, you are, a superstar Congrats on getting more than 25 vids in the showroom.

OmegaPC777   
OmegaPC777

Very well then, just drop me out since I have no other choice. (I also have summer school coming up so yeah.)

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Nice job! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sparkella   
Sparkella

Done.

Decided to mainly focus on my splicing game. Here's what I used:

Spoiler
Eat Drink CHEW Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of May 2017_2 (Sentence mix-core)