• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
CODEREDJAROD

The Team Fortress 2 10th Anniversary Collab

21 replies to this topic

CODEREDJAROD   
CODEREDJAROD

Team Fortress 2 was released almost 10 years ago and has since left it's mark in gaming as one of the most entertaining and fun first-person shooters of all time. To commemorate its anniversary, we have decided to host a YTP Collab to celebrate.

Rules:
1. Your main souce must be anything from or related to Team Fortress 2. This includes any official animations from 
Valve (Meet the Team/Expiration Date), Gmod/SFM annimations, Gameplay/Let's Play videos, etc. as long as it is
about or related to TF2.

2. Your entries can be anywhere from 0:30 to 4:00 long.

3. Any editing software is allowed including Windows Movie Maker, but YT Editor is strictly prohibited.

4. Any style of pooping is allowed including YTPMV. However, please no montage parodies as they don't fit the style
of YTP very well.. 

5. Unlike the last time we hosted a collab, you only get one shot. It is highly recommended you take your time on 
your entry as if we don't see it fit for the collab, it will be rejected. (We're pretty lenient though so don't
worry if you feel your entry is not good enough)

6. Please no .veg replacement entries and please do not steal a video and claim it as your own. We know, it's a
weird rule, but it's here for a reason.

7. Watermark your entries. If you forget, we will generate one for you. Also it is recommended you put your
watermark in the (preferably right hand) corner. Also please no S_Shake watermarks.

8. Spadinner and earrape are completely fine and you can use them to your heart's content, BUT NO MLG PLEASE.

9. When you are finished, send it to us via PM, on YouChew, or leave it in the comments below. If you choose to
send it to us via file sharing site such as MediaFire, that is ok as well.

10. Have fun!

Deadline for entries is October 1, 2017. We plan on releasing the full collab on October 10, 2017, the day the game was first released.

Participants: Joining, Done, Maybe, Cut, Dropped Out

-CODEandAR (us)

-Skizzle

-TheCanadianPooper

-ASillery1

-Morshu's Channel of Lower Prices

-Master Sword

-Zackzilla

-GSgiraffes

-ThirtyTwelve

-CrimsonZockt Productions

-Sagan Blob/Facepalm Studios

-TylerYTP

-JadeLightningDash

-Max

-Cameron W. Cowan

-NitroEdits

-TheMiningEngineer

-TheHomeschooledGamer

-THIS IS FALAH BUT CHANGED TO CALMCHANNEL

-TheGhoulSpartan

-RGS

-Philippe Rossel

-GreenProductionsUniverse

-Usualignat

-PizzaPieOverlord

-Landonator Gamer

-Videogameapprentice

-MoarpheXx

-DadMrTroll

-AceMellon

-acm240

-G33Tube

-Smqoidwalad's Channel Of YouTube Poop

-ReakMayhem

-TraitorLoxoz 

-OpakSquare 

-terakiller 

-trewqwert 

-RealityEntertainment

-KoalKid564

-Mann Maker Studio

-Extrenor

-HackerYTP

-Ollyop65

-DaHiddenHoward

-HeilPotato

-DigBick

-Valvechif75

-Connor R.

-

-

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Skizzle   
Skizzle

I'll  join as I'm a huge fan of TF2!

edit 1: my entry should be done by the end of the week. I will update this post again when it's uploaded

Edited by Skizzle
Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (YTPMV) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Classic)

Skizzle   
Skizzle

Ok wait should I add spacers? I want to know now before I finish making my entry so i can go back and add them before I submit

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (YTPMV) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Classic)

CODEREDJAROD   
CODEREDJAROD

I'm not entirely sure what spacers are. They should be fine, but I'd make a backup without spacers just in case. @Skizzle

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Skizzle   
Skizzle
2 hours ago, CODEREDJAROD said:

I'm not entirely sure what spacers are. They should be fine, but I'd make a backup without spacers just in case. @Skizzle

It's pretty much the static or a cut in between poop edits. I usually see them in collab entries by other people, but I'll do what you said and make two versions

GSgiraffes   
GSgiraffes

Joining. Probably going to make another theTig3r42 video.

Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

DadMrTrolls   
DadMrTrolls

Ill Joining. then im gonna making Team Fabulous 2 and sketch fortress poop video..but im busy.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

acm240   
acm240

I haven't play this game in a while and I feel ashamed. I'll try, but put me as maybe sense I'm busy trying to move my stuff to a new house.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

ReakMayhem   
ReakMayhem

Joining.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in 10 successful collabs! For the 2010s Collab! Great job! For the 2010s Collab! For the 2010s Collab! For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Sentence mix-core For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Skizzle   
Skizzle

Phew, finally finished. After multiple delays, 3 cuts and reviewing from a friend of mine, I present my entry. 

(If you'd like a version without the static in between edits just let me know)

It's so bad it's gonna get rejected I know it